Search results

1. P

Chain Tensioner Help

So i’ve thrown together a pretty strange setup for my chain tensioner on my minibike. The issue i’m running into however is that the chain is completely destroying the roller wheel. I’ve had on wheel get completely eaten all the way to the bearing and now caused a chain to break. My question is...
  2. P

Help Diagnosing engine shut off issue.

Hey guys, I need some help figuring out this problem on my preadator 212 that’s been causing me problems for a few months now. I installed the stage 1 kit (header, bigger jets, intake) onto it and it runs great low end. However if I rev it out, it feels like it’s falling over up top. Not just...
  3. P

How to richen carb top end on preadator 212

So i’ve narrowed the problem of my bike losing power and shutting off up top to running way to lean. It’s got bigger jets in it and everything with the stage 1 kit. Is there anyway I can richen it more up top?
  4. P

Engine shutting off after revving out.

So recently i i staled a performance kit on my preadator 212 swapped mini bike. Bike ran great except i would feel it kind of top over up top and break up at higher rpm (that could just be me reaching the limit, may need bigger valve springs) but anyways, today while i was riding, the bike shut...
  5. P

Kill switch issues.

So I own a preadator 212 swapped mini bike, bike starts up great runs no problems, bit when i hit the kill switch, nothing, bike continues to run. To turn it off i have resorted to cutting the fuel off and that takes too long, I will include pictures of the kill switch. Anyone who could help me...
  6. P

Kill Switch on Engine not working

So after about 2 years of not starting, my preadator 212 ran into another issue, the kill switch doesn’t work, not even the stock on on the engine. My question here is how do i fix this, i am not good with wiring nor do i know how to identify the issue. Any held would be great!
  7. P

Preadator 212 Stuttering when giving more than 1/4 throttle

So I just recently put a new carb into my preadator 212. It idles wonderfully, and about 1/4 throttle it runs with no problems. However, when giving it the gas, it bogs and stutters. For example as i’m riding (it’s a mini bike) I’ll feel and hear it cut out or like misfire sound. Not sure what...