Search results

1. Kmanator

old school walk behind tractor

I recently aquired this 60,s 70,s era? sno blade project from a scrap heap...too cool to crush...brought home and re-powered with salvalged HONDA 160 V SHAFT...42 inch wide snow blade...made ride on sulky for it..
  2. Kmanator

Been vacant for a year point five ..

I have not not been around for a while finishing up other projects.. (Not like anybody missed me)..lol..I finaly finished up my Greensmachinebackhoe build...Little digger slash fire wood splitter..lol..also got sidetracked on my 1976 Yamaha DT 250 build..
  3. Kmanator

Flat Kitty Build.

I acquired 2 motovox stand up scooter wheels and salvaged a real sweet 1978 3 horse 2 stroke Tec engine from a snowblower.I burned some .125 hot rolled steel plate for the outside frame rails...Gonna add 2 more ribs inboard once I get the bicycle neck width sized up...It will have about a 22...
  4. Kmanator

Fox mini bike guys

I have been having trouble Trying to keep the back wheel chain tension on the snail adjusters..What is the proper orientation on the snail adjusters?? And is there a spacer between the 1.25x1/2 wheel bearings? Fox owners please chime in??/I flipped the snail adjusters for a test run...Subject...
  5. Kmanator

1980 Briggs and Stratton car

6. Kmanator

Home build Tiny mini.

Started on this one kinda shootin from the hip...I picked up two 10 inch wheels from h-Frieght for 6 bucks a piece and I had the Tec 3.5 in storage for such an occasion...Building it for my Great nephew who loves to ride on my mini's when he comes to visit.. I picked up 20 feet of schedule 40 1...
  7. Kmanator

Fox Thunderbolt restomod[Capt. Murica]

And so it continues...The minibike addiction.I went to look at this Fox minibike mainly for the back wheel to complete my Scat-Cat mini..The Fox wheel is in bad shape with most of the spokes broke and the races all boogered up so I offered the seller my "it's just parts for me" price[Mainly the...