Search results

1. Kyminibiker

2024 spring mini mayhem goldsboro nc

april 19-21, buscoe beach atv park in goldsboro nc. this is a cars and cameras event and a awesome time if you have never been.
  2. Kyminibiker

Any events scheduled/coming up in NC?

yes the spring mini mayhem 2024 at buscoe beach atv park in goldsboro nc. april 19-21.
  3. Kyminibiker

WTB Manco Memorabillia

I'm interested in manco stuff, especially anything thats related to the Manco Quester 3 wheeler both full size and mini, also thunderbird mini bike but any sort of Manco stuff might interest me. shirts, hats whatever. thanks
  4. Kyminibiker

Trikefest Haspin Acres In.

Anyone interested in goin? Love to see the old school American trikes out there in force.
  5. Kyminibiker

Manco Rustler 310

not yet but I'm gonna reach out to a couple folks soon, so there is a true kit. I'll reply back here, should know within a week or so. I'm sure there are one or two folks on here who repro decals, I just don't know who they are yet.
  6. Kyminibiker

Briggs flathead exhaust

can't say enough good things about robertsons torque tubes. prices are pretty darn cheap for as nice a work as he does. I have had it where I got the wrong pipe a couple times but he always made good on it and let me keep the wrong parts. I have one header that has that flapper in it, takes a...
  7. Kyminibiker

Making Mancos work again

decided to use the little trailer and quester to bring some wood to the barn/shop yesterday, fired right up and never missed a lick.
  8. Kyminibiker

Mega Moto round port head

I have one of those engines, came off a mm212 mega max with frt susp, I heard they were a better all around engine then your avg clone.
  9. Kyminibiker

Hound Dog

here's mine, backfires a lot and been known to leave spots here and there from leaks.
  10. Kyminibiker

No luck on searches

bump to the top for the experts on here.
  11. Kyminibiker

What is this Frame?

It's a mid level at least since he has the front suspension fork, all he needs is the springs and to take those stopper bolts out from some previous owners "fix".
  12. Kyminibiker

How fast is your mini bike

I have a 228 stroker on the little mm80 frame, have only gone a hair over 50 so far but i run out of straight/flat road(se ky) and was only turnin 6k or so, cam should rev on out to 7500ish. The monkey is cammed and tweaked a bit too, high 60's but i think if i tuck and take a good dump that day...
  13. Kyminibiker

Very odd bolt together frame, any ideas what it is?

no idea, its my buddys truck.
  14. Kyminibiker

Very odd bolt together frame, any ideas what it is?

trying to find out what this one is, never saw a frame that bolted together like this but this doesn't look homemade at all. not the best pic but all my buddy had.
  15. Kyminibiker

1968 Tecumseh H50 "Hot Rod" Build

if you haven't found a solution, should be able to shim that a bit.
  16. Kyminibiker

Found this......

I just saw one of those for sale on marketplace, let me see if i can find it again.
  17. Kyminibiker

What do i have?

any idea on year range or model?
  18. Kyminibiker

Super tryke rebirth

I'd say so, thats rippin pretty good
  19. Kyminibiker

What do i have?

I can pick this one up fairly cheap but its a couple hours away and just wanted to know exactly what it was before i tore off to get it.