Search results

1. Kyminibiker

2024 spring mini mayhem goldsboro nc

april 19-21, buscoe beach atv park in goldsboro nc. this is a cars and cameras event and a awesome time if you have never been.
  2. Kyminibiker

WTB Manco Memorabillia

I'm interested in manco stuff, especially anything thats related to the Manco Quester 3 wheeler both full size and mini, also thunderbird mini bike but any sort of Manco stuff might interest me. shirts, hats whatever. thanks
  3. Kyminibiker

Trikefest Haspin Acres In.

Anyone interested in goin? Love to see the old school American trikes out there in force.
  4. Kyminibiker

Making Mancos work again

decided to use the little trailer and quester to bring some wood to the barn/shop yesterday, fired right up and never missed a lick.
  5. Kyminibiker

Very odd bolt together frame, any ideas what it is?

trying to find out what this one is, never saw a frame that bolted together like this but this doesn't look homemade at all. not the best pic but all my buddy had.
  6. Kyminibiker

What do i have?

I can pick this one up fairly cheap but its a couple hours away and just wanted to know exactly what it was before i tore off to get it.
  7. Kyminibiker

Tecumseh go kart engine ID

Picked this up a little bit ago, came off a go kart of some sorts. Where do i look on the tecumseh engines to find the model/id numbers? any idea of year range on it? it has a honey comb type air filter, doesn't look like it would filter much.
  8. Kyminibiker

Trike ID help

I'm not well versed on these street trikes at all, this one looks complete less power but I'm not sure what make/model it is? Tri sport? alsport?
  9. Kyminibiker

briggs flathead gurus needed

will parts such as the head or anything else from the later 6.0-7.25 hp vertical shaft flathead fit the 5 hp horizontal shaft briggs flathead? I was curious what was done to get the extra power and can that stuff be swapped over to the 5 hp flattys? Not a flathead guy at all, but have a few...
  10. Kyminibiker

what in the tarnation is this?

has a non original rear wheel but that seat and tank are pretty wild.
  11. Kyminibiker

BIG tire bike

I know i have seen this bike on here but cannot for the life of me recall the name. just listed on FB for 300 and only a hour and ah alf from me ugh I need to build another barn to store all these in lol I'm gonna pass but if anyone is interested its in luttrell Tn
  12. Kyminibiker

WTB 5 hp briggs flywheel and chargin coil

I have what I think is a early 90's 5 hp flathead briggs and would liek to find the flywheel and chargin coil(s?) so i can run lights on this bike.
  13. Kyminibiker

Mini Mayhem 2022 Goldsboro Nc Oct 21-23

the cars and camera guys will be at Busco Beach atv park again from Oct 21-23. Post on here if you think you'd like to go.
  14. Kyminibiker

1973 39k mile torino

1973 Base model Torino, very original and very solid car. 39k miles, 302, automatic, pwr steering. runs and drives like a new 1973 Torino with many new parts replaced. This is a hop in and enjoy car right now, no need to do lots of work to it to start having fun with it. I also have a rusty but...
  15. Kyminibiker

The new mothership project

Picked this up a couple months back, 2013 express short bus with wheelchair lift, 6.0/6spd auto/3.73 rear. It even has a mini bike loader/unloader lol Maybe not this year but next year I plan to hit as many events as possible and do some boondock campin as well with some ridin mixed in. Short...
  16. Kyminibiker

Tn Mini Bike Gambler 500 april 23-25 Crossville Tn

Event by Tennessee Mini Bike Racing and The Gambler 500 Tennessee 223 Buckridge Rd, Crossville, TN 38572-1233, United States Apr 23 at 1 PM EDT – Apr 25 at 4 PM EDT Price: Free · Duration: 2 days Public · Anyone on or off Facebook Gambler Mini Bike Racing at The Gambler 500 Tennessee...
  17. Kyminibiker

Feb 27th Minibike madness 3-cabin fever test and tune greenville tn

we don't get many events in our neck of the woods but hopefully that changes. Feb 27th from 9 am until close. http://www.i81motorsportspark.com/ Run what ya brung dirt track racing and trail riding for minibikes, go karts, mowverlander, and more. bring your toys out and run some laps on the...
  18. Kyminibiker

I built my own Evel stunt cycle

Heres a small project I just got finished, well mostly, are they ever really finished? I wanted to do a Evel Knievel style bike for a while now and thought what would be better then one i'd ride more often. So I got a new trailmaster and went to tweakin and customizin. I like things to look...
  19. Kyminibiker

what engine is this?

just picked up this murray track racer 2 and it has this ohv engine on it, but nothin looks familiar to me at all. is this a tecumseh power sport or a briggs ohv, suburu robin? rainin out or i'd clean it off real good and look for numbers or other identifiable marks.
  20. Kyminibiker

My new score for the day 1980 Manco 308 3 wheeler.

Todays score, traded a 2 seater go kart for it that I never really used. wanna try to order a new belt, new throttle, adjust brakes, change oil and figger out that tensioner setup before next weekend, think there should be a spring there someplace. Its a 1980 Manco 308 3 wheeler. pretty clean...