Search results

1. timberwolfsc

Finishing up a Baja

old Baja Warrior i saved from the scrap yard. getting close to finishing it up.
  2. timberwolfsc

Fox Campus

Just picked up my first vintage mini. shes rough but should be fun to fix up. best i gather from reading over the site its around a '65 Fox Campus. still has the tag under the seat. other than the engine appears original (minus the home depot paint job) probably should have had a techumseh with...
  3. timberwolfsc

Top Speeed MPH

just tried out both my Bajas.. custom with the 212= 54mph stocker heat= 47mph might be a little more in there but i was running out of room on the edge of the field...didnt wanna end up in the woods!
  4. timberwolfsc

uhh ohh...another build..the beginning

so i go by a buddies junk yard last week and while wandering around i find a Baja stuck between two F150s! loaded it up and brought it to the new Baja refuge located in the Dirty South. plans= stretch the frame, any info from peeps who have done it please chime in! going with the same type...
  5. timberwolfsc

Newbie Baja Rebuild

almost complete with a baja rebuild. 99% there. just need to order some new rubber. new 212 pred header kn and jet torque converter rebel gas tank