Search results

1. S

1970-75 Rupp Jackshaft Parts Wanted

I'm looking for a few specific parts to complete a jackshaft I currently have in my posession, namely a Fixed TC Ramp (PN 15136) a Driven TC Spring (PN 15127) and fixed Driven Flange (PN 15108).
  2. S

1970 Rupp 10" Spoke Wheel

Looking for one '70 Rupp 10" Wheel. I found one recently on Ebay but I need one more to complete my project.
  3. S

HS40 Ball-bearing Crankshaft

Whatever one that will work. I don't have a particular one in mind unless I can get an original that matches the one in my pictures.
  4. S

I have a fully restored ball-bearing crankcase cover for my HS40. I just need a crankshaft for it.
  5. S

I'm looking for a crankshaft that has a retaining ring groove for an '70s vintage Tecumseh HS40 like the one pictured here. . The shaft is about 4" long past the camshaft gear and 3/4 " in diameter. If you have a crankshaft that matches those dimensions but without the retaining ring groove I...
  6. S

rupp parts

Would you be willing to sell me just the diaphragm carburetor?
  7. S

Tecumseh HS40 Flywheel

I have one. PM me for a price and shipping.
  8. S

Lighted Tecumseh HS40 flywheel 610769a

Just sent you an offer.
  9. S

Rupp TC-1 Torque Converter Drive Assembly

Thanks for that information. If I can't get an original TC-1 drive clutch I'll consider it.
  10. S

If you're referring to the listing that ended yesterday, that one was missing the bearing.
  11. S

I'm looking for a complete torque converter drive assembly for a 70 - 74 Rupp Mini Bike. Sometimes they come up on Ebay but they are missing the bearing. I have the driven clutch assembly, so really no need for that. In the past I've had really good luck find parts on this site. Thanks in...
  12. S

1970 Rupp Roadster Headlight Housing

Admin, please remove. I found the headlight housing I was looking for.
  13. S

Looking for a diaphragm carburetor for a Tec HS40

Admin, please remove. I found the carburetor I was looking for.
  14. S

1970 Rupp Rear Shocks

Admin,please remove. I found the shocks I needed.
  15. S

Rupp 10" Trials Tire

Still looking for one descent Rupp Trials Tire if anyone has one.
  16. S

Rupp 10" Wheel (24 Spoke)

Admin, please remove. I found the wheel I was looking for.
  17. S

1970 Rupp Mini Bike Racing Disc (Shield)

Admin. please remove. I found the part I was looking for.
  18. S

1970 Rupp Roadster, Enduro or Scrambler Brake Backing Plates and Front Brake Drum

Admin, please remove. I found the brakes I was looking for.
  19. S

1970 Rupp Exhaust Pipe

I sent you a PM with my email address. Thx.
  20. S

1970 Rupp Exhaust Pipe

Anyone have a '70 Rupp Exhaust Pipe they don't want or need? Here's some pictures if you have an exhaust pipe but don't know what it's off of. .