Search results

1. N

West bend 580? Power bee? Whats she worth

So exciting update. I posted it in Ebay and no takers yet, so decided to mess with it a little today. Turns out, it has good spark, so I grabbed compression gauge and it has 100psi compression. Should be an easy fixer upper. I may have to figure out an exhaust and get or running.
  2. N

If you're interested this one will be available! Lol.
  3. N

That's the same info I read online. So looks like this one is a 1980-1991 model. I dont think I'll be fixing this one up, more likely selling it as is to someone who can use it. Doesnt look like it would take much to be a runner though.
  4. N

I'm not at all sure it was an outboard...I actually just assumed it was since it was labeled "US Marine", but after looking more into it it seems that was just a manufacturer name.
  5. N

Ah alright. Didnt realize that was a thing here. From my research seems it's from 1980-1990 since it's a US marine version
  6. N

Hey everyone. I came across this engine and would like to get a quick education on it and get a rough value on it. So from my quick research it appears west bend had made these engines for a variety of different uses. It appears this one was an outboard? It has a tag on It that says "Power Bee...