Search results

1. M

Need Kawasaki KV 75 help....

I tryed moving the needle up and down with the clip. No real change. This all started with the new float and needle snd seat. Old float had a hole in it and was filling with fuel. I have a new float now but I am guessing it's my float level that is playing tricks on me. Do u know the proper...
  2. M

Thanks for the info. Will look into it again. Appreciate the help. Mark.
  3. M

Seems very rich. Will get back to it in a few days
  4. M

I just had it fired up. Runs great for about 5 seconds upon fire up..... then bogs. Putting the choke on makes it worse. Sprayed brake clean around the flywheel and the carburetor and the inlet. No change. Gave the air filter a quick spray..... she didn't like that. Drowned out the...
  5. M

I had the carb off too many times that last few days. Lol I know the jets are clear and the passages are clear. Seem to all start with the new float and need and seat. I set the float as per the instructions and I even went as far as reinstalling the old needle and seat. Still has...
  6. M

Thanks for your reply. It starts very early. Fires right up. Then about 5 seconds in. Doesn't take throtle. Juse wants to bog. I never did try putting the choke on when it bogged. I did shut the fuel off to lean it out. I will try the choke later today and see what it does. The...
  7. M

I have a late 70s Kawasaki KV 75. It had a dirty carbureter and the float had a pin hole in it. I cleaned the carburetor and installed a new float and needle and seat. I adjusted the float height as per my instructions. Roughly 21 mm measuring without the bowl gasket in place. I even checked the...