Search results

1. R

Arctic Cat Climber

Is this still available by ANY CHANCE !?? I’ll be in Pennsylvania this week ! Please call/text me @ 802-324-0707. My name is Richard. I have cash. Thank you !
  2. R

Comment by 'RMCUSTOM' in media 'Tool Kit'

Dear Sir, would you please consider selling this Climber & the tool-kit, please !? My son & I are looking to restore an all original 1971 Climber, just like the one my father bought for me back in 1971. You would be changing a young buys life, as well as a 57 year old boys life. Please at least...
  3. R

picked up another arctic cat climber today!

No kidding ey !?! I, like many others, had one when I was 7. My father bought it for me. And when I was 12, someone stole it right out of my fathers garage !!!. At any rate, I’m looking to restore one. I have an opportunity to buy one for $600 (pics) but the original engine (HS40) has a broken...
  4. R

Tecumseh HS40 HS50 connecting rod improvement thoughts

Hello ! I’m brand new to this awesome Forum. My name is Richard (RMCUSTOM) And I’m buying parts, etc to restore an Arctic-cat Climber. The same mini-bike that my dad bought me when I was 7. And what started my life-long interest/hobby & love of anything that creates internal-combustion & has...
  5. R

Comment by 'RMCUSTOM' in album '1971 Arctic Cat Climber Tool Kit'

Would you ever consider selling this tool-kit !? $500 !?! Or the entire Climber !?? My name is Richard. If you are ever interested in just talking-shop about Climbers, PLEASE call me. @ 802-324-0707. Thank you so very much for sharing such a cool item such as your tool-kit ! I remember being...
  6. R

picked up another arctic cat climber today!

Hello, I know this has been a VERY long time ago ! But, w/that said, I've been searching for a Climber to restore ! CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE ! I would obviously be extremely grateful. And will pay you even a finders fee if you help me locate one. Please text/call me @ 802-324-0707. I'll drive ANY...
  7. R

Adran trials tires

Hi, my name is Richard. And Id be interested in buying these from you. Please call me at #802-324-0707, and we can discuss getting these purchaed & shipped out asap. Thank you !
  8. R

Hi

Hi all you cool Mini-bike Enthusiests ! My name is Richard. From Vermont. I’m new to this fantastic web-site/forum & wonderful community of people. I’m just starting to look for my childhood mini-bike to buy so I can restore it, etc. So, w/no further ado, I’m looking for either a ‘71 or ‘72...
  9. R

Dear Sir, I know your post about your Arctic-cat "Climber" find was approximately 3-years...

Dear Sir, I know your post about your Arctic-cat "Climber" find was approximately 3-years ago.....so I'm hoping you are interested in selling it !?? Please. I'm 55 years old, and back in 1971 my father bought me one of these Climbers, that I rode & enjoyed for 3-summers here in Vermont, until...