Search results

1. J

What’s wrong with this taco?

Did it used to have shocks and a swing arm and they moved the wheel? Or am I crazy?
  2. J

Amazing condition!!

Thanks for posting the pics of the two bikes! Definitely thinking thunderbird, either way I love it
  3. J

Amazing condition!!

Oh it doesn’t bother me that they were repainted, just the condition they are in I was happy with
  4. J

Amazing condition!!

I could use a little help from the experts. Is this a Bird Thunderbird or Nighthawk or? Look how perfect these wheels are!
  5. J

Got a free bike, looking for info

Definitely looks like it, thanks!
  6. J

I’ll google it
  7. J

Someone just gave this bike to me Thinking about restoring it, would like to see the original
  8. J

Little help please

Thanks for the help
  9. J

Little help please

Can Anyone identify it for me please?
  10. J

Your expertise is needed, again

no it’s not mine, yes it is posted in az. I was thinking about buying it but it’s a scam
  11. J

Muskin Cat R4010 Endura????

You think $1200 is an okay price
  12. J

WTB Decent frame or roller to restore that's not $1000

I just saw one of those almost complete, original Saxonette motor only missing the head for $500
  13. J

idk where all it’s listed, but I was talking to the guy and might pick it up tonight, just trying to decide
  14. J

So I can’t find much out about this bike, and was just curious if it’s something I should pickup and restore. Doesn’t look like it needs too much just gone thru
  15. J

Your expertise is needed, again

I would be very grateful to you guys if you can help me identify this awesome little bike
  16. J

Little help please

Thanks everyone
  17. J

Little help please

Just picked this up last night for pretty much free, any idea what exactly it is?