Search results

1. J

What’s wrong with this taco?

Did it used to have shocks and a swing arm and they moved the wheel? Or am I crazy?
  2. J

Amazing condition!!

I could use a little help from the experts. Is this a Bird Thunderbird or Nighthawk or? Look how perfect these wheels are!
  3. J

Got a free bike, looking for info

Someone just gave this bike to me Thinking about restoring it, would like to see the original
  4. J

Little help please

Can Anyone identify it for me please?
  5. J

Muskin Cat R4010 Endura????

So I can’t find much out about this bike, and was just curious if it’s something I should pickup and restore. Doesn’t look like it needs too much just gone thru
  6. J

Your expertise is needed, again

I would be very grateful to you guys if you can help me identify this awesome little bike
  7. J

Little help please

Just picked this up last night for pretty much free, any idea what exactly it is?
  8. J

Help one more time PLEASE

Sorry trying to find a vintage frame or roller to restore. Any idea on this or is it part homemade
  9. J

WTB Decent frame or roller to restore that's not $1000

Trying to find a decent frame or roller to restore that's not $1000
  10. J

Need help identifying please

Can anyone help me out
  11. J

Anyone have an idea what it is?

I was thinking db30 but the forks were throwing me off. Is it a db30 with different forks?
  12. J

How much would you pay for a Mickey bike? Not original wheels

A friend of a friends friend lol is selling a Mickey bike but said it does not have original wheels and to make him a offer. In perfect condition he claims, what do you think?
  13. J

Please can anyone confirm it’s what I think it is...

I’m thinking it’s a taco 22 can someone please tell me I scored
  14. J

I thought bonanza but??

I can’t find one with those handle bars, can someone shed some light on it please
  15. J

Bonanza???

Can anyone id this one? I was thinking bonanza but I’m probably wrong
  16. J

Any of you experts identify this one

17. J

Anyone know what this one is

Is it worth buying and fixing up? He wants $300
  18. J

Anyone have any ideas what it is?

I’m thinking about buying it, just wanna know a little about it.
  19. J

Homemade or anyone know what it is

Debating buying it, just want to see what a completed one looks like or is it homemade
  20. J

Looking for original lomart cheeftah wheels

I just bought a mini bike and finally found out it’s a cheeftah. It has the original 3hp Clinton but they changed the sweet looking mag wheels. If anyone has or knows where I can get a set that would be awesome