Search results

1. smalls415

New guy with some questions

Hey all, Newbie here!!! so just my second post, in need of some answers again. Something seems to be locking up on my Colemanbt200x when I let go of the throttle. It brakes itself to almost a stop, not in a jolting kinda way, more like a slow self brake, like a car going down a hill in a low...
  2. smalls415

Coleman BT200x, stock, fresh out the box, will not accelerate..

rad, gonna watch thank you for the link!
  3. smalls415

@SAS289 I am lookin at the spring compared to peoples online, and it does look like it is a lot shorter then the other ones I am seeing. Maybe I should hit up Coleman and see if they'll send me a new spring since it came this short already? I ended up taking the chain and clutch apart to check...
  4. smalls415

"]First thing I would do is take the chain off the jackshaft and rev it without a load. ...." Yea my thoughts exactly, I lifted the whole bike off the ground with some cinder blocks, back wheel not touching the ground. Started her up, it revs perfectly fine, back wheel goes, but that was with...
  5. smalls415

UPDATE: attached pics and included the rear adjusters, they are really in a good spot. Im gettn very very slow acceleration now. Been messing with it all morning. Let me know if anyones got some ideas! Thanks yall! MORE PICS
  6. smalls415

Hey! So I ended up getting her running and boppn around. But now she won't accelerate again! I put on the stage 1 upgrade from gopowersports. Air filter, new jet, new exhaust. And now she won't go AGAIN! I've checked everything up and down a million times it seems. It starts fine, idles fine...
  7. smalls415

UPDATE: my friend who works at a scooter shop said its probably something with my rear axle, though I think its the chain adjusters. One of them came with the bike so stripped the nut wouldn't hold onto it. I've ordered 2 from Coleman, the first one that arrived snapped right in half as soon as...
  8. smalls415

Hey All, first post here, hoping to get some answers or feed back! I picked up a Coleman bt200x from Overtons during this quarantine. the minibike came very assembled accept the front. Anyway, got her up and running, oil gas all that good stuff. But for the love of god she will not...