Search results

1. A

Alsport ts-30 seat (new)

Would you sell it and how much are you asking
  2. A

Alsport ts-30 seat (new)

What’s up man currently restoring a MTS-30 and I need the seat padding a tub if and and seat headrest area what ever you may have will definitely help
  3. A

General Appliance mini bike.

hello can you send me a DM please want to talk about this bike specifically I have a trail horse with the same set up and I’m in desperate need of the rear wheel sprocket please help thanks
  4. A

What is it?

Guys just picked up this mini bike but have no clue what it could be
  5. A

What is it?

I was looking to purchase this bike but owner says its a 50cc Indian and I’m having trouble finding what type I can’t find any with the same rims or design it’s similar to the MM5A but not the same
  6. A

left work early to put together my mb200-2

I would be all over that too in CA but nothing
  7. A

left work early to put together my mb200-2

Wow I build a few on my YouTube channel and they look good as new when I sell them for half that haha but they are still super fun to ride around in nice bike
  8. A

Comment by 'AA Restorations' in media 'alsport_decal2'

Would you ah e any extra parts for this trike
  9. A

Comment by 'AA Restorations' in media 'Alsport MTS30'

Hello you would happen to have any extra parts for the mts-30 looking for seat cushion and the heat rest bar
  10. A

Trike? Alsport ? Munchkin?

I think it’s the bar that holds the head rest
  11. A

That’s what I found closest to it any idea where I can find some parts
  12. A

Hello guys I got this out of a field a couple days ago I’m trying to find out wat it is exactly
  13. A

What exact of trail horse is this?

That’s the same right I wonder what the actual color is called
  14. A

It actually don’t look like it has a color it’s all rusted I took off a grip and I think the color is like a gold brown like this color
  15. A

I sprayed staring fluid in the carb inlet and it started up followed by years of dust sounds powerful so the real question is should I full restore it? Or drive it the way it sits
  16. A

That’s what I thought but didn’t want to sound dumb hahaha ok so so far it’s a 1969 trail horse...? Just like that it’s missing the original throttle and throttle cable and the rear sprocket and chain that’s it everything is there
  17. A

Yes sorry was not my best pic Model H50-63242H Serial 9260 16236
  18. A

Hey man where can I find a serial on the motor I’m trying to identify what it is as I don’t know exactly I found a ez go and a wizard trail horse but this is not any of those
  19. A

I actually found 2 bikes well kinda