Search results

1. L.skynrd

APACHE MINIBIKE?

Yes, I did see this which confirms that all of the parts on my bike are original and not off of another bike. From these pictures, I was also able to undo the weird seat mod that was done on mine by the previous owner. I am surprised that there is not more information about these online
  2. L.skynrd

APACHE MINIBIKE?

Hello everyone. I recently bought this bike from facebook marketplace. I have been unable to find out much about it. I want to know what its original paintjob looked like since I want to do a full restoration. I can tell it is quite old. One thing that stands out on this bike is the piece of...
  3. L.skynrd

Need help identifying this old bike

Hello everyone! I recently picked up this bike and I need help identifying what type it is. There doesn't seem to be many original parts left on it apart from the frame and the old school clutch brake setup. The chain cover was thrown in with the sale, but I don't think it was originally apart...
  4. L.skynrd

Honda engine is making a metallic knocking noise when running

Hey guys, just finished chaining the oil and cleaning some exterior parts on this Honda GX120. I rode it around briefly, and then it started to make this awful clanking/knocking noise when running. The sound makes me think that two metal objects in the engine are hitting each other. I took off...
  5. L.skynrd

Will lighting coils work on this engine?

That might be something to consider. The amount of space I have to work with is very limited, So i'll have to see where I could fit something like that in.
  6. L.skynrd

Will lighting coils work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a...
  7. L.skynrd

Will lighting coil and work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a...
  8. L.skynrd

Cannot find these tires anywhere

I tried one of them out already. Everything looked alright, but it turned out to be too skinny
  9. L.skynrd

Cannot find these tires anywhere

I have a Keystone deluxe minibike. Both tires need replacing, but I haven't been able to find the right tire. The size on the sidewall only says 4.00-5. The closest tire to this that I can find is 4.10-3.50-5, but these are way to skinny. Also the shipping prices for many of these tires are over...
  10. L.skynrd

Chain will NOT stay on

Im just wondering where I would mount the roller to bring it closer to the rear.
  11. L.skynrd

Chain will NOT stay on

Thanks! Im gonna give the spring tensioner a try. I am hoping that will help solve the problem. I don't think a jackshaft would fit with the honda engine that is currently on the bike.
  12. L.skynrd

Chain will NOT stay on

Hello Everyone. I bought this old bike a few months ago, I haven't been able to ride it a whole lot. The problem I am having is that the chain keeps coming off the rear sprocket. Nothing I do seems to rectify this issue. I started with replacing the chain, since the other one broke. This did not...
  13. L.skynrd

6.5hp Vanguard won’t start unless starter fluid is sprayed into intake

The problem appeared to be solved by simply cleaning the Carb out. I was unable to take the entire carb unit off the engine, I could not figure out how. I simply removed the float bowl and sprayed the jets with cleaner, as well as stuck a pin through each one to ensure that there was no...
  14. L.skynrd

it does. There does not appear to be anything wrong with the choke that I am aware of.
  15. L.skynrd

I would say the same. Its just tough pinpointing where exactly to start. If it wasn't getting fuel, I would think that it would stall out. But it runs once it is started
  16. L.skynrd

Hello everyone. I just got this 6.5hp vanguard for a good deal on fb marketplace. I cannot get it to run without spraying starter fluid into the intake. Once I do that, it fires right up, and stays running.
  17. L.skynrd

I need a 6.5hp engine under $100 ( hamilton Ontario)

Hello. I just blew my honda clone for my Baja warrior. I need an engine that will fit my bike. I need something to get me through the summer until I can go over the border and buy a predator. Doesnt have to be fancy, it just needs to run.
  18. L.skynrd

will a 7hp Tecumseh snowblower engine fit on a Baja warrior?

Currently they are going for $149. I was hoping to get something under $100 until I am able to cross the border and pickup a predator 212cc.
  19. L.skynrd

will a 7hp Tecumseh snowblower engine fit on a Baja warrior?

interesting. Those frames are probably much smaller than that of a warrior. As long as the clutch goes on smoothly, it just might work