Search results

1. J

carb problems

alright to begin nothins wrong with my bike, its the carb,whenever I put fuel in the bike the petcock leaks I have tightened it and loosened it becuz well when it comes to carbs I barely know the basics also the fuel is coming out of the petcock screw area any help would be appreciated
  2. J

what can i do to make my bike look better.

So lately i have been looking at alot of minibike post on instagram and my minibike is well....lacking what can i do to make it look better.
  3. J

well now it wont start.

b4 i get into this I have no idea whats wrong,i was riding the other day went about 3 miles from my place and the side cover bolts came out of the block all the oil leaked out and the neighbor had to drive me home, now that im fixing it i put new oil in it rode for like two minutes then it...
  4. J

Why did my spark plug turn black so fast

My spark plug turned black with 2 days of riding and my engine bogs at high throttle
  5. J

bogging??

when i accelerate the engine kind of bogs and never speeds up.sorry for asking so many questions im a newb when it come to engines
  6. J

new flywheel

i just got a new arc flywheel and it kicks back when the switch is in the start position should i adjust valves or is it something else
  7. J

what size is it

so im finally upgrading the flywheel on my tillotson 212 ,I have looked everywhere to find out the size out the nut for the flywheel could someone plz tell me what it is
  8. J

do i need new rings???

my engine was running well for an hour then it started knocking again but this time it will still run everything is nice and tight no could it be the rings.
  9. J

Where does this hole go

Where does this hole under the spark plug lead I dropped a bolt in it
  10. J

Just a small question

My engine keeps on throwing push rods how can i stop this problem
  11. J

piston sliding

my piston is sliding from side to side it seems to be tight so idk what the problem is ,please help
  12. J

tillotson 212 gets harder to start the more i run it

So the engine was hard to start so i tightened the valve lash, it worked but...the more i run the engine it gets harder to start but when i let it sit for a minute it becomes ez to start,but it scares me a bit becuz i take my bike on long rides and sometimes have to run from the angry neighbors
  13. J

kickback problem plzzz help

my tillotson 212 has insane kickback and it whines while running i removed the governor and put a mikuni on it,i put a screw in the governor arm hole and i think there may just be too much pressure but idk help would be appreciated