Search results

1. C

West bend 580

I was wondering if some would give opinions. I have a westbend 580 powerbee from a chainsaw. I was wondering if the motor would be strong enough to power a vintage mini bike? Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time
  2. C

Parting out Fox Sundowner

I have decided to part out my fox sundowner. I have no real way of knowing values of parts and hope that I don’t upset anybody with the prices. Since I can’t say make an offer I kinda have to shoot from the hip. I would appreciate if someone lets me know if my prices are insane so that I...
  3. C

Can somebody help identify these parts

I have a few parts that I cannot remember which mini bikes they came from. Was hoping some of y’all might help me figure out where they originally came from. If everything goes right the pics should be here
  4. C

1969 Honda Z50 sprocket

Selling a 1969 Honda Z50 sprocket. 37 Tooth marked in the sprocket. I sold the bike about 10 years ago but found it mixed in with other random parts I was going through. $15 buyer pays shipping. I’m assuming it would fit fine in a small flat rate shipping box
  5. C

Would somebody please help identify this seat?

Good morning, I picked up this seat as an add on when purchasing other items. Not sure why I bought it but figured somewhere down the road a project may pop up that it could be used for. If anybody could help me figure out what it came off, I would really appreciate any help