Search results

1. D

1974 sundowner

Looking for two part and can't find a perfect match but if there is a cross reference I would be grateful. Almost done with restoration of my Sax 1974 sundowner and in need of these bearings and what would be a good place to buy the tubed tires that went with this bike, numbers below Thank...
  2. D

Minibike Repair Jersey Shore

Looking to have 1974 Sundowner with sachs 2-stroke engine gone through and repair brake cables, throttle and cables, gas shut off valve and other items leaking. Anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Jersey shore area. thanks DDA
  3. D

Wanted 1970's Sundowner

Looking for finished Sundowner from circa 1974-75 sold at the Grants department store. I am based in NJ. The best version of what I found on the net was posted on this site by Mark G in 2009 pictured here. I dont recall the white sticker on top of the tank or the bare chrome handles but that was...
  4. D

Wanted early to mid 70's Sundowner

Was browsing pics and saw my Sundowner bought from Grants department store in either 1974 or 1975. Had the front headlight, black seat and orange gas tank. I think the engine was a sachs but not 100% sure. If anyone has one feel free to reach out. Thanks
  5. D

Looking to buy Sundowner

Was browsing pics and saw my Sundowner bought from Grants department store in either 1974 or 1975. Had the front headlight, black seat and orange gas tank. I think the engine was a sachs but not 100% sure. If anyone has one feel free to reach out. Thanks