Search results

1. B

What the heck is going on? Please help..

Hey thank you you have fixed my problem totally makes sense to me now haha can’t believe I forgot to oil the new clutch I just put on thank you again
  2. B

What the heck is going on? Please help..

No sure what is going on to be honest and I tried attaching the video that I had my neighbor take that shows what’s going when I pull start the engine. I’ll try to explain the very best I can. Immediately after I pull start the engine it starts fine but it immediately wants to start ghost riding...
  3. B

Why after all the upgrades I’ve done to my predator 212 does it only hit 45mph?

My apologies for any silly questions, I’m still in the learning process of working on/modifying small engines. I have swapped the springs for 18lb springs, governor is bypassed(ARC billet rod and flywheel will be here in a couple days) Performance air filter/re jet, straight pipe exhaust, and I...
  4. B

What is the difference between completely removing the internal governor out of the small engine opposed to just bypassing it?

Hey! Thanks the reply I do appreciate it. Yes, the carburetor that WAS leaking(ended up picking up a new carb off Amazon) was on the current bike that I have. Pretty sure it was a bad seal because once I swapped out the carb and rode around for a few minutes no leaks whatsoever YET.. just to...
  5. B

What is the difference between completely removing the internal governor out of the small engine opposed to just bypassing it?

Thank you, that makes sense to me for the most part. I’ve been riding this new 212 predator with mods and the old 212 predator with mods which I still have and it runs great with the governor bypassed on both by connecting the governor arm rod(not 100% on what the name of it really is) plus the...
  6. B

Thank you, I’m still new to this game so your input is much appreciated! Can you still answer my question though? What is the difference between taking off the governor internally and bypassing it externally? I’m just trying to get a good answer because I can’t find anyone who can really tell me...
  7. B

Thank you I appreciate the knowledge I am still somewhat new at working on any kind of engine what so ever lol so I WILL take your advice, thanks again. Could you please give me a list of parts I need to make it so that my engine does not blow up on me while I’m riding As budget friendly as...
  8. B

What is the difference between completely removing the internal governor out of the small engine opposed to just bypassing it? Couldn’t find much info on this when I tried earlier and I’m just curious to know what the difference is if any at all, thank you.
  9. B

Why is my carburetor leaking after new e tube and jet installed?

Why is that? I’m still new to this whole thing so any help is appreciated for sure!
  10. B

The engine is mounted flat on the bike. Leaks while it’s running and then I think it just bleeds for a minute or two after I shut off the engine..
  11. B

Yes it is a stock carb that came with the 212 predator engine. Yes the leak started after the jet/e-tube change.
  12. B

I’m not sure about your first question tbh.. It’s definitely possible I could have damaged the gasket due to all of the tinkering around I’ve done with it over the past few days ‍♂️ I think what I’m going to do is just buy a brand new carb($15) off Amazon and slap that on there so I don’t have...
  13. B

Hello hello this my first ever post on here so please excuse me if I’m asking a question that’s be rung dry a thousand times. I have an older Baja warrior frame I believe w/ a 212 predator engine, 18lb springs, governor removed, straight pipe exhaust, performance air filter(basically a step 1...