Search results

1. M

Predator 212 Help! Gas mixing in the oil

Thanks for the reply! I took the float off both times I removed and cleaned the carb but it won't hurt to look again!
  2. M

Predator 212 Help! Gas mixing in the oil

Good afternoon, Just reaching out for some help for some probably self-inflicted problems. I have a stock predator 212 bike and stupidly leaned it against something unstable. It fell completely over on the air filter side and was there for probably 30 minutes and a ton of oil ran out the carb...
  3. M

Top speed much lower after TAV install

I'm not familiar with adjusting that but I'm willing to try. I'll do some googling and look for instructions.
  4. M

Thanks for the replies! I might look for a taller rear tire then and a 9 tooth for the TAV and see if that makes a difference! If I am still getting low speeds I may switch back to the centrifugal clutch and keep the TAV for a Coleman.
  5. M

I believe so. When I pull the throttle is opens wide so that makes me think it is gearing? The rear sprocket is basically as big as the wheel.
  6. M

The centrifugal clutch had a 10 tooth sprocket before. The TAV has a 10 tooth as well. Rear sprocket is the same.
  7. M

Predator 212 Stock w/ straight pipe and performance filter 420 chain with 54 tooth rear sprocket This TAV I recently added the TAV and my top speed went way down. Is this due to gearing? Do I need to go down in rear sprocket tooth count? I chatted with someone at OldMiniBikes and they have a...