Search results

1. Triley41395

Lil indian brake caliper question

Thank you sir I appreciate the help.
  2. Triley41395

Thank you Marcus. Due to my frames serial number 39201 I believe it is a 70/71
  3. Triley41395

Wondering if the front and rear brake calipers from a 7000 series bike are the same and if they would be the same as a rear caliper on the same year model 500. I don't have them in front of me to compare(don't have any)but figured they used the same parts on both bikes. Looking at buying a front...
  4. Triley41395

New to mini bikes, I have some questions.

Before anyone can really give you a good answer we would need a little info first. There are older bikes, newer Chinese bikes and as Strigoi said customs. What state are you in and are you planning on riding mostly off road or on pavement. Do you have a budget in mind? It can get expensive...
  5. Triley41395

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

@Richard Trotter Maybe he can give you some answers.
  6. Triley41395

Harbor freight sale

Not a bad price for new engines. But I bought one of those chippers in the add used and it's a beast.
  7. Triley41395

Coleman RT200 not running

Just compare the new shaft with the old one. Are they different? If it fits the bearings should fit the sprocket.
  8. Triley41395

You know it's time to move the cows when

Cow definitely tastes better.
  9. Triley41395

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

What was holding it together? Just corrosion?
  10. Triley41395

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

Maybe cup you hand over the intake port and choke off the air. I'm no engine guy so anything much more technical then that I'll leave to you.
  11. Triley41395

Coleman ct200 u ex steering bearing replacement?

Hard to tell from your picture but looks like a bicycle bearing to me. I've not changed any in a mini like that. Most likely when I need to do my coleman I will just replace with a bronze bushing even if I have to make it myself.
  12. Triley41395

Coleman ct200 u ex steering bearing replacement?

Pictures please, most of my bikes have bushings. I haven't needed to change the ones in my coleman.
  13. Triley41395

Hey guys, I really need help finding this engine, or the 5hp version preferably. I need it for my MTD trail flite, I want to keep it original.

Yes you can if you find the correct parts which could be harder than finding a finished engine. There are a lot of differences in the Era of engine you find, different flywheels, shrouds,ect. and I'm definitely not the one to ask about that. You should just get a basic HS40/HS50 and enjoy your...
  14. Triley41395

Hey guys, I really need help finding this engine, or the 5hp version preferably. I need it for my MTD trail flite, I want to keep it original.

Can't say about the kickstand since I don't have any MTD'S if you do buy a charging engine be aware of who you buy from, there are so great members on here and scammers show up about daily.
  15. Triley41395

The charging engines can get expensive especially of that Era. Some of the parts your looking for can be ordered from Blackwidowmotorsports.net They did have kickstands but not sure what other they may have. You could use an HS40 from a snowblower which should be easy to find in Michigan but...
  16. Triley41395

Got a little rain this week…

Damn Ohio, thank God it missed your house....Row safely
  17. Triley41395

Are you wanting a 1971 engine only or are you open to other years? What part of the country are you located in?
  18. Triley41395

HM80 only runs with choke on

And check for a vent on your gas cap. The yellow cap doesn't look like it was originally for the bike
  19. Triley41395

Trailhorse resto....mod

My mancos are only threaded on one side but it looks like I can put the two threaded halves together so I have bolt holes on both sides. I don't need any threaded holes in the front so it should work. I would like to see pictures when you get a chance. Lee
  20. Triley41395

Removing engine water slide decal?

Thanks for the follow-up, may help me or someone else in the future.