Search results

1. D

Trike roller ID

Hi, could anyone please help to ID this roller.
  2. D

Frame ID needed

Can anyone please ID this frame and fork set. Thanks Dan
  3. D

Tecumseh exhaust port NTP?

Hi, I have a Tecumseh 10hp. I don't know the year, and believe it's off snow blower. It has studs or you can screw in for the exhaust. I know it's 3/4 but is it NPT thread. Thanks, Dan
  4. D

WANTED GILSON/WARDS/ALLIS SPRUNG FORKS

Looking for a good straight set of Gilson forks with springs. They are Gilson as I can see the fork plate sticker trough the paint over. Though I'd see if any are out there before I try to repair my cutdown set. Thanks, Dan
  5. D

What is this?

Can anyone identify the frame and forks on this one? Thanks Dan
  6. D

1973 Auranthetic Battery Powered Mini Bike

Kinda cool. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=185077014165
  7. D

WANTED Heald Super Bronc / Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank

In search of a of a Head/Heathkit gas tank. The mounting plate and cap would be a plus. Thanks Dan
  8. D

What is this fat tire

Thinking about grabbing this one. Any one know. Homemade?
  9. D

Heald Super Bronc main shaft.

Does anyone know how long the keyed shaft was on the Super Bronc VT8, VT10 original Tecumseh motors with a 1" shaft? Also keyway width?
  10. D

Carl Heald Super Bronc Torque Converter

I was wondering if if an original Super Bronc VT5 torque converter and brake setup work on a Super Bronc VT10? I know the VT5 being a 5/8 and the VT10 being a 3/4 do I just have to change drive side? I just picked up a VT10 with a Predator engine with nothing, drive chain straight to main shaft...