Search results

1. S

AH47 Carb

Recently bought a Power Products AH47. I'm looking to a diaphragm carburetor for it. Any suggestions? I would like to get one of those vintage style kart carbs for it. It looks like Amazon has a bunch of Tillotson clones. Not sure which size or model I would need. The AH47 is 77cc. Any guidance...
  2. S

Speedway TC

I can't find the thread, but someone pointed out that a Comet 20 series would work on my Shrike where they used a Salsbury 5" TC. Was that Symmetrical or Asymmetrical?
  3. S

Dellorto UA19S

No trades, sorry.
  4. S

Dellorto UA19S

I forgot I had this carb for a Rupp Black Widow. Everything appears to be there. The slide moves up and down freely. All gaskets and jets are still available if this has to be rebuilt. Asking $250.
  5. S

Tecumseh Carburetor

I have a speedway Shrike that I am restoring. The Tecumseh motor sits on an angled mounting plate so a carb with a float bowel will most likely no work. Tecumseh offered a slant intake manifold and every once in a while, you see one on eBay. Anyone knows who may have one of these for sale or...
  6. S

1970 Speedway Shrike

I happen to have a vintage TAV30 new in a sealed box. Any reason why that would not work?
  7. S

1970 Speedway Shrike

I happen to have a vintage TAV30 new in a sealed box. Any reason why that would not work?
  8. S

Anyone know what this is???

It is a 1971 and up Shrike.
  9. S

1970 Speedway Shrike

Yes, I eyed up a 6 inch Comet driven and it was tight but it may work. Just trying to keep this as it came from the factory.
  10. S

1970 Speedway Shrike

11. S

1970 Speedway Shrike

I am new to this forum. I have been restoring 1960's and mid 1970's American minibikes for nearly 30 years. I am currently working on the restoration of a one year only 1970 Speedway Shrike. The only thing I need to complete thisisa very rare 5 inch Salsbury driven for the torque converter...