Search results

1. Richard Trotter

Tote Gote engine replacement?

The model B Tote Gote was designed around the Briggs 3hp with flojet carb and remote tank.
  2. Richard Trotter

Tote Gote engine replacement?

What model Tote Gote? What does the output shaft look like?
  3. Richard Trotter

H70 wiring

4. Richard Trotter

H70 wiring

Thank You, I'll see if that matches up. I ask to help someone restore a Pak Jak model 300. It is supposed to have a 7 amp charging coil.
  5. Richard Trotter

H70 wiring

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Tecumseh H70 130092 with charging coil and 12 volt starter?
  6. Richard Trotter

military scooter

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=416965124194499&set=a.163937276163953
  7. Richard Trotter

Tote Gote Resto: Rear Axle Removal?

The original bolts would have been 1/4" grade 8 fine thread. They have been changed and probably stripped or cross threaded. This could be a battle, good luck.
  8. Richard Trotter

Insane kickback and rips pull cord out of hand

Check the flywheel key, It could be sheered.
  9. Richard Trotter

Picked up what I think is an old Tote Gote model B?

The chain is probably rusted and can easily be replaced (#50 roller chain). Most worn or rusted parts can easily be replaced except the clutch. Do you have the Salsbury 400 clutch or the Bonham 'Climbaway' clutch. The model B Tote Gote was produced with either.
  10. Richard Trotter

Saw this for sale locally...trying to figure out what it is

The model with the sprung seat is called a Trail 'Buck', for obvious reasons.
  11. Richard Trotter

Need help with v-plex clutch?????

Leave it on, that helps the clutch disengage
  12. Richard Trotter

Pack mule panel fab finally done!

You are quite the metal worker. That Packmule is almost unrecognizable.
  13. Richard Trotter

Briggs 6HP Flathead Carb

The carb is a Briggs medium flojet, kit is 295938
  14. Richard Trotter

Pack Mule bed box?

Impressive work
  15. Richard Trotter

Rose Rambler

I had these old photos on file. The 3hp Briggs with Deepco clutch system is most likely original. One photo has a later model Briggs. A very interesting frame design. The gearbox look like a Holton (if my memory serves me right).
  16. Richard Trotter

Pack Mule projects!

Yes, the yellow Packmule does look very original. If you need to replace the clutch, look at the Max Torque V-belt clutch: https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/max-torque-v-belt-clutch-5-8-.html
  17. Richard Trotter

Rare Vintage track driven mini bike of unknown origin

Another Track Drive Cycle, https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=349344534351350&set=pcb.24309445812003578
  18. Richard Trotter

Replacement for Flo Jet carb

The right nozzle will make it run better. Using the right tap to clean the threads and make the nozzle seat better may prevent leaking. Leak is most likely the needle and seat.
  19. Richard Trotter

Replacement for Flo Jet carb

It is likely the carb has been rebuilt before. Most rebuild kits available today send you a nozzle that is meant to run leaner than the old engines for emissions. Try a Briggs 23222 nozzle. I was surprised at the difference.