Search results

1. J

Arco easy rider 2 help needed

There’s one on Facebook right now you can probably grab for $350 what is the one on the left which I think is ugly
  2. J

Comment by 'Jojojeep' in media 'Arco Chopper Easy Rider Original'

I can pick one of those up today for 350 I’m sure it’s well worth it just doesn’t look too safe to me, you fall you can’t get out it’ll hold you in
  3. J

Balancing a front tire

Of course you don’t know how much it would cost to ship but, what do you want for it not including shipping
  4. J

Balancing a front tire

It would cost a fortune I live on Long Island. But thank you anyway I really appreciate it
  5. J

Balancing a front tire

I was thinking about getting a taller steel wheel and thinner for the bike would handle a little better, but they’re so damn heavy. But I’m gonna do it anyway safety first take care thank you
  6. J

Balancing a front tire

You’re absolutely right those TriStar rims are a pain in the ass this is my third pair they always wobble, I’m just gonna drop some money and do what you say get a better wheel and tire, thank you for your reply
  7. J

Balancing a front tire

I have a 6 inch tri-star split rim on the front of my bike. With a standard 4 inch wide tire by 12 inches tall, when I get over 55 miles an hour it starts to shake. Can these little rims and tires be balanced. I have a static balance in the basement
  8. J

New Guy

Hey thank you very much
  9. J

New Guy

Hey guys I hate to crash in like this, my name is Joey I joined about a month ago I don’t know where to go to introduce myself but here I am, I just built a 1970 JC Penney Le Tigre, with a stage three predator engine. I would love to know how to post a picture of it anyway nice meeting you guys...