Search results

1. tooljac

WTB: SPEEDWAY number plate

BELIEVE i HAVE ONE IN GARAGE WILL TRY TO POST PIC SEND ME EMAIL tooljac@sbcglobal.net
  2. DSCF00323

DSCF00323

5 HP Brigg 7 Stratton, My conversion to a two speed transmission, Not many of these are around anymore
  3. DSCF00303

DSCF00303

5 HP Brigg 7 Stratton, My conversion to a two speed transmission, Not many of these are around anymore
  4. DSCF0126

DSCF0126

5. tooljac

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

Hoffco Hurricane [B]Hers a pic of a Hoffco Hurricane Model Kart, I would like to buy. But so far no luck. She just wont sell.
  6. Hara Arena Dayton, Ohio

Hara Arena Dayton, Ohio

Picture of our booth
  7. Hodaka Bonanza

Hodaka Bonanza

Booth set up, Dayton Mini Motors
  8. Hoffco Kart Finals

Hoffco Kart Finals

Hoffco Kart finals at Tipp City,Ohio 1961, Winner Jack Spitler 1st place, Carl Phipps 2nd, We both got a New Hoffco Kart and Free Trip to Europe. Bobby Allen and Faye Pierson were also part of the team. Raced in Banbury, England & Milan, italy
  9. Bonanza 3

Bonanza 3

Bonanza 1200 with twin 820 West Bend's, Scary Fast, Sure would like to restore this but my health wont let me. But I still have the minibike and engines, maybe for sale
  10. Jason_Spitler_abt_1964

Jason_Spitler_abt_1964

These were taken about 1964/5 and I still have this Bonanza Minibike and it still runs, my son, Jason was about 6 years old
  11. scan001212

scan001212

These were taken about 1964/5 and I still have this Bonanza Minibike and it still runs Me & my first wife both had our own
  12. tooljac

pictures

just getting my feet wet in posts, Just wanted to tell you I posted a couple new pictures you might interesting. [EMAIL="tooljac@sbcglobal.net"]
  13. tooljac

How do I start a new post

How do I start a new post
  14. Milan_Italy_1962_Copy

Milan_Italy_1962_Copy

Team picture of the United States Kart Racing Team in Milan, Italy published in the April 1962 issue of (Racing Karts) of which I still have.
  15. GO_KART_PATCH

GO_KART_PATCH

This is the patch we wore for our tour thru England and Italy in 1961
  16. tooljac

Gx200 problems

Can any one tell me how to do a post and add pictures
  17. tooljac

kustom kart are you online now

kustom kart are you online now
  18. VERY OLD DOODLE BUG

VERY OLD DOODLE BUG

Wow here is a nice piece of history. This is an original picture from Jack Spitler of him and his brother. "This is a picture of What I now believe to be about the first minibike produced, Im driving and my brother is on the Back, Was called a Doodle Bug sold by Western Auto, Our Dad...
  19. 820 West Bends on a Bonanza

820 West Bends on a Bonanza

we ran this about 1970 still have everything to make it ran again