Search results

1. Bananas for Bonanzas

What others used this style.

This is the left side brake perch from my Moto Skeeter. The right side matches it, as a throttle/brake. I need a new or really good condition set for my restoration. Did other mini's or full size bikes use this style, or maybe something close to this? I found a couple options online, but nothing...
  2. Bananas for Bonanzas

Mystery rubber washers?! Moto Skeeter

Does anybody know a source for this type of rubber washer? It's meant for a steel washer to sit inside of the recessed area. The steel washer is about the size of a quarter. I'm trying to finish my Moto Skeeter, and I can't seem to find these anywhere.
  3. Bananas for Bonanzas

What type of rivet??

I use buck and blind rivets often, but I don't know this type. Any idea what they are called and where to order them?
  4. Bananas for Bonanzas

Moto Skeeter question

Does anyone out there know if there was only one wheel spacer like this on the 1971 450 Skeeter two piece steel wheels? I took the wheels apart quite a while ago, and I can't remember. I think it's the spacer for the rear sprocket. I've looked through all the threads on Skeeters, and there's...
  5. Bananas for Bonanzas

I need Moto Skeeter parts

I need a bunch of stuff for my skeeter rebuild. Rear fender, clutch cover, throttle, levers, kick stand, handle bars, headlight, and tail light. Brian
  6. Bananas for Bonanzas

We made a commercial...

Me and a couple friends And my brother made a Hybrid parody commercial with my dodge challenger... http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/brianforbes/b3536923.mp4
  7. Bananas for Bonanzas

Pimp My Lawnmower! My new toy

I just picked this up last night. Il going to change a few things, but it looks like ridiculous fun.
  8. Bananas for Bonanzas

Project "Fix this F'd up Skeeter" gets under way...Eh

Well, it's time to get started getting this Moto Skeeter back into shape. I started tearing it down, and realized it has more frame damage than I originally thought. This is gonna be a lot of work.
  9. Bananas for Bonanzas

Robin 2 stroke parts needed

Im looking specifically for a recoil starter for this motor, but I also need an air cleaner and carb if somebody has one for sale. I would even buy a complete motor if the price was right. I stole this shot...
  10. Bananas for Bonanzas

Moto Skeeter Owners!

As we know, Moto Skeeter parts are pretty hard to come by, especially down in the lower 48. I can only assume I will never come across a rear fender, or a clutch cover for my 1971 450, so I'd like to rent these from someone for a short time so I can use them as a guide to make a couple. I would...
  11. Bananas for Bonanzas

Did other models use this?

This is the left brake lever from my Moto skeeter. Did any other minis use this type, or something close to it? The throttle was the same with the lever connected to the perch I believe.
  12. Bananas for Bonanzas

I'm back in the club! Moto Skeeter

This little gem was hiding out a few blocks away from where I work. He was asking 400 for it, and I ended up leaving with it for $200. I'm pretty stoked, it's only missing a few things, clutch cover, light, gas cap/gauge, rear fender. It's got the original motor and the tank is rust free. It had...
  13. Bananas for Bonanzas

I'll trade you for a Bonanza...

Im looking to trade my Ruger 10/22 carbine straight across for a Bonanza (with swing arm). I will pay the gun transfer fee.
  14. Bananas for Bonanzas

How much is this worth?!?!

just kidding!! is evilEd still roaming these parts? ive lost his contact info, and im in the market for a bonanza. i know he was sitting on a butt load of them for a while. AH, the good ol days. this is Ed with one of his minis at a local race day we had in the SFV. me and Ed...
  15. Bananas for Bonanzas

whos mini was it??

hi people. i remember a loooong time ago, seeing a great build done here, but i cant for the life of me find it. i do remember the kickstand though. it was a slide out sland with a pool ball at the end of it. does that ring a bell with anyone?
  16. Bananas for Bonanzas

Cold weather mask for your 3/4 helmet

i really dig 3/4 helmets but they are a bit unforgiving in the morning cold. this is my take on the Dammtrax mask from japan. its not quite done yet, but i figured id show it for anyone looking for a mask idea for the coming cold season.
  17. Bananas for Bonanzas

Milled aluminum throttle set, brand new

I just bought these, but they didn't quite go with the look im going with on my build, but they are a killer set. For a 1" bar, Never installed, perfect condition. $45 shipped
  18. Bananas for Bonanzas

Made a raised engine plate for the coleman

i needed to make a raised plate for the coleman because i wanted to use a clone instead of the flattie. its not perfect, but thats ok because this bike is just a trail beater. i cut out the old mount, but it was pretty hacked up anyhow. once this bike is complete, im gonna strip it down, bead...
  19. Bananas for Bonanzas

More stuff for sale!!

I rounded up a few more things that i need to get rid of. DB30 - yes, the seat is silly, but i do have the original seat as well. the can in the rear was just a mock up for a tank idea. the motor is a 5hp Kawasaki runner. new 22mm carb, but no intake. motor needs to be mounted. this was a...
  20. Bananas for Bonanzas

You Need A 6.5 Clone - I Need A Flathead

6.5 champion clone, un-gov'd, orange pearl powdercoat, needs cam timing, but a great runner. trade for flathead. 5hp or better, briggs, tec, robin... needs to be a good runner, and not look like a heap.