Search results

1. temoviedube

Trojan Roller $75

I would give it to you for just $2000:thumbsup:
  2. temoviedube

Trojan Roller $75

I have someone local interested in it. if the deal falls through, I'll send you a PM
  3. temoviedube

Fox Camper Roller $75

No fenders. I'd have to check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure its just a scrub brake. I may consider parting out if there is no interest in the whole bike.
  4. temoviedube

Engines Galore!

I sent you a PM
  5. temoviedube

Engines Galore!

I would love to get rid of them all at the same time, but I would consider separating for a screaming deal. I would be will to ship at buyers expense.
  6. temoviedube

Engines Galore!

8 Engines total 1 6hp Tecumseh Powersport (incomplete) 1 5hp Tecumseh Enduro (missing air cleaner, and starter cord) 2 3hp Briggs and Stratton ( I think they are complete minus one gas cap) 1 3.5hp? Tecumseh (incomplete) 1 5hp Briggs and Stratton 1 5hp Briggs and Stratton with a Gear...
  7. temoviedube

Fox Camper Roller $75

I have what I believe to be a Fox Campus Roller. Asking $75. I live in Sacramento CA. The Suspension was removed and steel tubing was welded in place. There is also a secret compartment under the seat. (See Pics)
  8. temoviedube

Trojan Roller $75

I think it is a Trojan frame. Someone put on what looks like Trail 90 Forks. Roller with two 6" Go Power wheels. Asking $100. I live in Sacramento, CA.
  9. temoviedube

Sensation Mike Bike $125

I have what I believe to be a Sensation Mike Bike. I'm asking $125. I live in Sacramento, CA The last picture shows where there was a frame break that was re-welded and reinforced. (I did not see the original break, nor did I weld that) Edit: Runs, but will need a throttle cable. Bike...
  10. temoviedube

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

I'm only 23 so I dont have any "vintage" pictures of me in general, however I do have these pictures. My Grandpa opened up the automotive department at Penny's in SoCal and would hold an annual weekend minibike event. I was a place for dealers to come show off their new merchandise and...
  11. temoviedube

ID help

Awesome! thanks everyone! I got it for free from an ex-girlfriends step dad, and i've been wondering about it ever since.
  12. temoviedube

B&S gear reduction

I got it in a package deal with a fox campus and a go devil. I've been meaning to start this for awhile but I didnt have any engines that would fit. Until now!
  13. CIMG2944

CIMG2944

14. temoviedube

ID help

Never did get an ID on this one. Anybody have any ideas?
  15. temoviedube

Need help identifying

Thanks for the info! Do you guys know if changin the hubs is an option? or how simple that would be? I would like to get away from that 3 bolt pattern and go with a 4 bolt.
  16. temoviedube

B&S gear reduction

Thats kind of what I figured... bummer, I was hoping to just throw it into my Roper and go. Oh well, I guess i have some work to do!
  17. temoviedube

Got a new bike! What is it?

Thats Awesome! Thanks for the info!
  18. temoviedube

B&S gear reduction

3 questions: How do I get the gear reduction peice off? What are the benifits of having it? If I dont want it, is anyone interested in buying it?
  19. temoviedube

Need help identifying

My brother bought this (after i told him not to) yesterday. Any information on this kart would be greatly appreciated. And any links to sites for parts that may fit would also be appreciated.
  20. temoviedube

Got a new bike! What is it?

Hey guys, I just bought this bike yesterday for $10!!! I'm just kidding. I bought this because I thought it looked cool, but I have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated.