1. 1stlegendtx

Taco Bill

Anyone heard from Taco Bill ?
  2. 1stlegendtx

taco bill

Anyone heard from Taco Bill ?
  3. 1stlegendtx

Harbor freight Electric motors

Has anyone ever bought an electric motor from Harbor freight? I need a motor for my air compressor. Nice and cheap but not worth it if it only last a week. Anyone have one ?
  4. 1stlegendtx

!!!!!!!! Taco sale !!!!!!

This is a great deal:thumbsup:http://hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/product/taco-clutch-cover/
  5. 1stlegendtx

It's Taco Tuesday

I was able to go to my trailer today and get some of my Taco's:clap::clap::clap: I missed them.
  6. 1stlegendtx

What year bonanza used this cable guide for the rear brake cable ?

The bike also has forward mounted foot pegs .
  7. 1stlegendtx

What tube should I order from OldMiniBikes Warehouse ?

I need a L stem inner tube for a 14x5.5 6 tire. I have asked them twice but have gotten no answer. Maybe they don't have one.:shrug:
  8. 1stlegendtx

"Lil" Indain

Lil Indian Mini Bike 1965
  9. 1stlegendtx

Taco practice engines

10. 1stlegendtx

Ed's work

I got my Mx tank today. I knew it would be nice but O my word it is just perfect. Absolutely outstanding!!! I cannot tell you how nice this thing is. It even feels great. Ed should be doing cars on TV making millions of dollars. Thank you Ed. My problem now is that the tank is way to nice for...
  11. 1stlegendtx

Nice

Le 039 Poopmobile Golf Cart Go Kart Pit Car Car Show Ride Parade Vehicle | eBay
  12. 1stlegendtx

Rattle can painted Purple Taco's. Lets see them.

I have been looking at pictures of Taco mini bikes for years. All the powder coat and spray gun bikes look great. A lot of us either can't afford to do that or don't want to spend that kind of money on a mini bike. The Taco purple is a hard color to get off the shelve at your local hardware...
  13. 1stlegendtx

This years bike from trip to CA

This year I got this 1966 22 bolt together from Danny..... Last year I got this bike.... The year before I got this bike.... Every year I stop at the same IN n Out and take a picture in the same spot.:smile:
  14. 1stlegendtx

43 years later.........

I rode this Taco 44 today.:smile::smile::smile:Last time I was on any Taco was 43 years ago.
  15. 1stlegendtx

Let see your fireworks!!!!

Let's see your fireworks. Different parts of the country have different rules for fireworks. Let's see what you are going to shoot off tonight. Here you can buy and shoot just about anything.:laugh:
  16. 1stlegendtx

Hodaka 3 wheeler

:doah:Vintage custom Hodaka powered 3 wheeler
  17. 1stlegendtx

Good deal for some one..........

mini bike.
  18. 1stlegendtx

Lawn Boy Tiller

I got this for $25.00 mostly for the gas tank. The engine is a 2 stroke and if the shaft is straight I may see if I could put it in a bike just for fun.:shrug:[/URL][/IMG]
  19. 1stlegendtx

50th annual Hodaka Days

Anyone going this weekend ? I am thinking about it.:shrug: