Search results

1. 13bleed

where are the clones?

i know that harbor freight stopped selling the 6.5 clone motors and are selling the 212cc predators now, but were can i purchase a clone? ive been to nr racing and they arent selling them either. if anybody has any info that would be great!!!:thumbsup:
  2. 13bleed

2012 OldMiniBikes Open Class BBO "need 4 speed" powerdyne

i have a old powerdyne that i was planning on restoring, but now i think im going to try and cram an old rotax snomobile engine into. this may be suicidal, but i have to see if i can get this thing to hall some major :censure:!!!!!!
  3. 13bleed

wanted! 2 frmes or rollers

i am looking for two decent rolleres or frames with forks, to build two bikes for a freind. top dollar is 125 for both. if anyone can help that would be great! thanks!
  4. 13bleed

razor chopper mod

i got this razor chopper about 8 months ago for my kids for pretty cheap. it originaly had an electric motor but the previous owner put a zooma 2 cycle motor on it. the only problem is, is that the kids melt there pants on the exhaust when they ride it cause of the rear tire sitting so low to...
  5. 13bleed

what motor is this???

i won this recently on ebay with a heathkit, and this engine was included with the purchase. it seems to be a rotax and the guy said it came off a snowmoble. i pick it and the bike up tommorow so i will be able to inspect it more throughly. please help to figure outwhat kind of motor this...
  6. 13bleed

Ebay Heathkit project

i recently won this heathkit on ebay and i am to pick it up tommorow. this is going to be my winter project, and i want to do it right.:grind::hammer: i'm not to concerned about having everything original, but i will try to find as many parts as i can. i copied some pics from ebay so i will post...
  7. 13bleed

carb help

i know its been done and said before, but evrybodys builds are differrent. currently i am planning on beefing up my 6.5 clone. here is a list of parts: 14cc head .275 cam with compression release 18lb. springs with retainers ect. 1.2 ratio rocker arms flat top piston(std.) billet valves...
  8. 13bleed

70's heald

this seems like a good deal but not sure, anybody? partsman2525 items - Get great deals on heald, eBay Motors items on eBay.com!
  9. 13bleed

killswitch

anybody know how to hook up a killswitch on a briggs motor?
  10. 13bleed

installing a headlight?

i have a powerdyne that came with a headlight on it but wasent hooked up. i've been trying to hook it up with no luck. there is no battery or anything like that, but i was thinking of hooking it up through the spark plug. anybody have any suggetions on wat to do?
  11. 13bleed

mikuni carb on briggs

i currently am rebuilding a 3hp and i would like to put a mikuni carb on it. i'm thinking a 22mm but i am not sure if thats the right size. anybody have any answers or the correct size of mikuni carb for a briggs 3 horse?
  12. 13bleed

briggs 3hp rebuild

i'm currently rebuilding a briggs 3 horse:hammer:, and am thinking of putting on a 22mm mikuni carb instead of the old pulsa-jet style. i've heard that this will increase performance. does this really give me more power, and besides boring it out and port and polish, does anybody know any other...
  13. 13bleed

Wanted!!!!!! Ruttman!!

i am looking for any ruttman frames, rollers, or parts. i have many engines so i don't need any of those. hit me up if anybody has any to sell!!!
  14. 13bleed

explorer trike..... help!!!!!!

i recently bought an explorer trike and am in need of a place to purchace a jack shaft and a new belt. it did not come with either. i don't know alot about trikes, but would love to get it running. if anybody can help i would greatly appreciate it!!! thanks!!
  15. 13bleed

tattoo's?!

i have over $500 of tattoo equipment for sale for the right price or possibly trade for a bonanza chopper or similar bike, or even a awsome bike. make me a offer!!!!!!
  16. 13bleed

kawasaki

anybody ever heard of a kawasaki triple? it's a dirt bike with a 3 cylinder 2 stroke. if anybody has any info let me know. and if possible how much one in good condition is worth :scooter:
  17. 13bleed

wanted! gas tank!!

i am looking for a powedyne gas tank or a simialar version that will mount to the powerdyne fuel tank brakets
  18. 13bleed

bonanza!!!!

i am looking for a old bonanza chopper frame and forks if anyone can help. also something that won't break the bank!!!! :scooter:
  19. 13bleed

what is it?

here is another one i'm not sure the make :scooter:
  20. 13bleed

what is it?

not sure what make thiss is, i believe it to be a ruttman but not to sure please help