Search results

1. Eliminator

Noresman Sportster S-66, Rocco Products Inc. Minnesota Info??

Hello Skunk... I still have that Norseman. Maybe something I should sell as have way tooooo many projects.. I sent you a message... Hello Dick... I had what I belive was a black step through frame apache with some kind of flat bed side car on it... Definately was newer than the red Norseman...
  2. Eliminator

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in per

Spring has Sprung !! Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Motor Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in person or at all... It is a 1947 era Comet model 805 Pick-Up Motor Scooter made in Minneapolis Minnesota. Comet never...
  3. Eliminator

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in per

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in person or at all... It is a 1947 era Comet model 805 Pick-Up Motor Scooter made in Minneapolis Minnesota. Comet never made many Motor scooters to...
  4. Eliminator

Intact early version Electra Mite Cal Jet electric mini bike followed me home...

This Electra Mite electric mini bike just followed me home.. I have a soft spot for off the wall, strange minis and home made ones as many of you know... I see all the brochures Marcus kindly loaded on them and even a U tube video of one running.. I also see a few members have frames like mine...
  5. Eliminator

Antique Comet model 805 Pick-Up Scooter.....

That rear tire on the Comet Scooter is a General 4.10/5.50-6 The side wall has quite the fancy pattern on it as well.... Soooo does anyone have any ad or brochure shots for the Comet model 805 Pick-Up ??
  6. Eliminator

Antique Comet model 805 Pick-Up Scooter.....

Got this Comet at the Antique Motorcycle club meet in CT last weekend..... I found a few blurbs and photos here and there on them online but not much info.. I had a earlier different style Comet years back that did not have the rear body like this one... Anyone have any brochures, ad shots or...
  7. Eliminator

WANTED : Anyone have a 1940s SAFTICYCLE for sale around New England...

I had a 1940s SAFTICYCLE many years ago and would be interested in finding another one preferably around New England.. I am 10 miles from Boston. Please send a private message if you know of one. THANKS !!
  8. Eliminator

1969 Bonanza/Hodaka Mini Bikes

Hey guys... He has those two Hodaka Bonanzas on craigs list in MAINE with photos... Punch in Mini Bikes with the S on end of bikes and you will see them... He just has those two words Mini Bikes in the heading..
  9. Eliminator

Another Do It Yourself based on 50s Shelby Bicycle....

This is another do it yourself home made one I got from Peekster a few years back and Gumpit picked up for me.. Thanks again guys !! Not the greatest shot but it's buried at the moment... I had an old rope pull Briggs kicking around that was age appropriate . It's based on a 50s Shelby bicycle...
  10. Eliminator

Another Home Made Do It Yourself from Bicycle followed me home....

Story is the guy who built it bought most everything he needed to make it from Sears... Kind of cool jackshaft location...
  11. Eliminator

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Story is the guy who built it bought most everything he needed to make it from Sears... Kind of cool jackshaft location...
  12. Eliminator

I love...

Not mine !!!! I've seen it on craigs on and off for a loooong time...
  13. Eliminator

Original Trail Horse GTO 950

Trail Horse is SOLD...
  14. Eliminator

Bump.... Thought it was sold to a member in PA but his truck died !!
  15. Eliminator

Original Trail Horse which I believe is a model GTO 950 made by General Appliance of Nebraska.. Has the original HS40 4 hp Tecumseh with lighting coil. Engine has spark but will require typical fuel system and tank cleaning and once over. Jack shaft, rear band brake, mag wheels, fenders, side...
  16. Eliminator

WTB Heathkit Boonie Bike forks and jackshaft bracket.......

Anybody have a Boonie Bike jack shaft bracket? Thought I had one but person disappeared after offering me one... THANKS
  17. Eliminator

Pretty sure it's a TACO 22 frame?

Rescued this yesterday while picking up the front end for a Boonie bike.. A bit crusty but still very solid. Hard to read the numbers but believe it says 7P2180. Poking around I see they say it's a 1967 TACO 22 on a site that had serial numbers. Am I correct? Does that side stand look correct...
  18. Eliminator

FOUND some Boonie forks... A frame and fenders were attached as well !! Still seek a jack shaft mount with or without shaft, bearings and sprockets. If it happens to have the original comet manual 2 speed on it even better....
  19. Eliminator

Looking for forks as someone went wild with rebar on these ones lol... Also a jackshaft bracket for a Boonie as well as it's currently running direct... Please PM me with what you have... Many Thanks !!!
  20. Eliminator

Scooter and side car ??

Your right Outlaw he's going to do it up over the winter... Thanks for the info James.. I poked around and checked the U.S. scooter museum site as I have in the past and sure enough it has all sorts of shots of ads etc on these Powell scooters as well as others..