Search results

1. T

Tecumseh manual

Anyone have this Tecumseh manual available? Would love to have one!
  2. T

Wanted Tecumseh HS50 motor with lighing coil

Hunting for an HS 50 for our AC - Gilson mini-bike. Prefer a good- running one, but consider one that needs rebuilt! Also prefer one with lighting coil.
  3. T

Tecumseh 2 Strokes

You could also disassemble motor and turn the crank down. Or machine a step on inside of clutch hub.
  4. T

Engray Maico

Man I would love to have one of those motors!
  5. T

Alsport/rupp/trike meet in Ohio?

Here's a few vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZzoX0T-n2A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3B8RwZcs8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvFzaByO2ZI
  6. T

Alsport/rupp/trike meet in Ohio?

If any of you want to show them off and have a place to ride! Take them to the Six wheelers ATV event at Pine Lake in Ashtabula, Ohio next one is in September 25,26, 27. Main one is in June each year 6 wheeled races, trail rides etc. Had event last month with 3, 4 & 6 wheeler racing...
  7. T

Wanted lighting coil assy. for HS50

Hunting for a good used or new lighting coil assy. for an HS 50. Thank you
  8. T

Wanted JLO Rckwell L230 engine assy.

We're hunting for a complete JLO Rockwell L230 single cylinder engine, running preferred, but would consider one that needs rebuilt! Thank you
  9. T

Sperry Rand Tricart #3

Thanks for info Wildman. Seat pan looks Great! If you ever have your fiberglass guy do a belt cover, I would take one. And would pay you too have a couple seat covers made as we don't have any thing to go by. Would also be interested in purchasing copies of manual and parts list for them also. Jeff
  10. T

Sperry Rand Tricart #3

Wildman have you thought about reproducing any parts for them? Could use seat covers and cover for the convertors, are 2 & 4 cycles are same one ?
  11. T

SPD Sperry rand tricart find

Dang! Great find!!!!!!!!!! Some people have all the luck!:smile: We have a couple but they didn't have any motors with them and are in sad shape.
  12. T

Tricart find

I picked up another tri cart last year. It's later model with fuel tank under seat and newer bars and foot pegs. Would love to find a JLO 230 motor for one of them. Have thought about trying to put a 252 on one as we have a few of them. I'll have to contact Wildman when we tear into one of them.
  13. wisc_tripttigers_065

wisc_tripttigers_065

14. Oil Cans "WANTED"

Oil Cans "WANTED"

We are looking to buy some of these cans. Especially Green ones!
  15. Terra Tiger Display

Terra Tiger Display

A few more of our Terra Tigers at AC Show 2012
  16. Our Terra Tiger Display

Our Terra Tiger Display

A few different versions of our Terra Tigers at AC Show 2012
  17. T

Tecumseh HS-50 For Sale (NOS)

do you still have the motor?
  18. T

Powdercoating.... they said it couldn't be done

Looks Great! We have done worst looking parts by using Alvin Metal Lab hi temp filler on them and using a powder primer that also fills many small pits and such. Have even sanded it and put a few more coats on some heavily pitted parts. Lots of labor is why most coaters don't want to do parts...
  19. T

Cool Little Scrapyard Mower

Sweet! I love these old mowers. Great Save!
  20. T

Sperry Rand trike motherlode

Sweet! Great collection! Now you need the 6x6 Wedge to go with them.:smile: I need to contact you sometime regarding paint color (codes), seat cushions and such. Would like to find an orginal JLO 230 for one we have. May stick a 252 in it as we have a few of them.