Search results

1. DrGadget

Valve Rocker arm

I want to install new roller rocker arm but I want to understand what 1.2 1.3 ratio is.what does this do?Can someone explain this to me please.I don't want to order something thats not right for my motor.Thanks
  2. DrGadget

Custom Exhaust for mini baja

This is a custom made exhaust made to fit a mini baja,I have a picture of it on my bike to show what it looks like installed,this is brand new! I ran the engine for 10mins on it but decided to rebuild my bike and this no longer fits due to the many modifications to the bike.I had to build...
  3. DrGadget

CT70 photos

I hope I'm posting in the right place.I just came back from our local car show and saw this!I thought maybe some of the members would like to see it.
  4. DrGadget

Carb adapter or valve cover?

Hey guys,just wanted to know if hooking up my fuel pump to the valve cover is sufficient?I know it would be better on the carb adapter with the pulse fitting but thats not an option for me.I just want to know if someone is using this method and what your opinion is.thanks guys.
  5. DrGadget

Man fined for driving on sidewalk

He's going to fight it in court,yeah,good luck with that! Top Picks : Cooler ride