Search results

1. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

FOR SALE 541cc Terminator Jr Motor... 3 3/4 x 3, New Weisco Piston, New ARC Big Fish Rod, New Victory1 Titanium Valves, New Isky Billet Cam, New Comp Cams Dual .600 lift springs, New Titanium Retainers and Titanium spring locators, 48mm Mikuni carb..Complete with motor plate and Gage...
  2. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

i will put in a word for the 10th if thats good for everybody....?
  3. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

:eek:
  4. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

You think a tilly holds enough gas, or a float bowl carb for that matter to run down to the starting line, and have anything left in it to do you any good in the race ? :laugh:
  5. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Really no way around an empty tank, and anything left in the carb would be gone by the time you road down to the start line....:thumbsup:
  6. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

All entries tanks must be drained, think thats how they was doing it before...so shoud'nt be a problem....
  7. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Im thinking no on that one.....:thumbsup:
  8. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Hellz ya...:thumbsup:
  9. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Im coming out to hang wit da fellas ! Been along time:hammer:
  10. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

:thumbsup::laugh: I like when the lil pup is playing tug of war with lobo. :laugh: lol i missed that part the first time, was watching the warp speed motor building....Kool...:thumbsup:
  11. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Shoot, on some of our turbo small block canted valve brodix heads they was ported so big you would have to sleeve the head bolt holes...:laugh:
  12. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Nice, i like the warp speed....:thumbsup: who let them dogs out....:laugh:
  13. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Tuna sandwhich ?
  14. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Its just one head, and not the one in his pic, its the one he sent the customer, the customer told me that MDB promised him a honda, and got a clone....just the truth...nothing more...:thumbsup:
  15. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

That is not the head for Bryans GX390, that maybe the one you were supposed to send, but you sent a Clone head instead, i have Bryans head in front of me on my desk, its not the one in the pic.....its the one you sent with the motor to a dis satisfied customer, who in turn sold it to Bryan...:laugh:
  16. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Read it 3 times, you showed me porting tips... and how to set the timing, which is what i said you did.....move your ego aside so you can read... There was no adjustable cams back then charles, now your bullshiting again... Absent minded in your opinion, because you wanna protect your...
  17. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Never built a motor ? ? ? ? absurd, was building and working on motors when i was 13 years old, were you even out of diapers yet ? ? ? all you did was get me a cam from the then top secret isky.... and you was at me house twice a week ? ? ? thats news to me, where was i ? ? ronald was at...
  18. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Charles, if you dont know who i am talking about, then how can you post pics and say that it is the head i am talking about ? ? ?:laugh::facepalm: which ever is clever, its being fixed now.... You should stop posting all that BS how you did everything for Us on doms motor that went 90MPH...
  19. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.

Who said the valve job "was not done" it was just a "crappy" valve job... stop playing the victim.... if poor work is done, you should be able to take the blame for it, and accept responsibilty for it.... thats all....:facepalm:
  20. pro69nova

L.A Drag Spot.