Search results

1. DT400Rider

What model is this ?

I also have one that I picked up a few years ago. Missing the correct HS40 engine. I have an HS50 for now. I wonder what it would take to get in registered in CA.
  2. DT400Rider

What chopper frame is this?

I just picked up this chopper frame. I see a couple out on the web but different brands. Any help on finding brand on this one would be great!
  3. DT400Rider

Is this an Allison Chalmers

Thanks markus for all the good info you gave me!
  4. DT400Rider

I don't see any signs up tank mounting on the frame. Here a pic of the seat.
  5. DT400Rider

Thanks. I will check it out. The guy told me this was the original motor. That is used to be white and someone painted it black.
  6. DT400Rider

there it is. #1 with the battery box in front. So the motor suppose to have a lighting coil?
  7. DT400Rider

Yup It says Roper Corporation on. has id but it worn. It also had a license plate on it. Check CA DMV but they have no record of the plate. Worth re-storing?
  8. DT400Rider

Hi, Just picked this mini bike up. I was told it is an Allison Chalmers. Any info would be great. Is ti worth restoring?
  9. DT400Rider

Alsport survivor score

Nice score. Now I wish I would have kept the one I had. :(
  10. DT400Rider

Tucson AZ to Sacramento CA

In the 1st week of August I will be going from Tucson to Sacramento. I will have an empty truck so let me know if you need any minis or whatever hauled along the way. Just kick in some gas money. Also, depending what it is, I will heading to Tucson but will have some stuff in the truck...
  11. DT400Rider

Help ID this minibike.......thanks

Nice chopper you have there. Thanks for all the info. Not sure yet what my plans are for the bike.
  12. DT400Rider

Thanks. do you know what motor supposed to be in it?
  13. DT400Rider

I would need to first find a good replacement motor before I would let it go. WI-L45 800360 Wisconsin Robin by Teledyne Total Power MFG by FUJI Heavy Industries LTD Tokyo Japan. I'm not sure what size it is.
  14. DT400Rider

Looks like from the 80s? It has a wisconsin motor on it. Not sure if that is stock or not. I'm sure it did not have this gas tank on it. It is tie strapped down. Thanks for any help.
  15. DT400Rider

wanted: 1976\77 Yamaha LB80 chappy wiring harness (maybe more)

I'm looking for everything. If I have it already and your part is better, I may buy it. can you take a picture of what you have and send it to me? Thanks
  16. DT400Rider

wanted: 1976\77 Yamaha LB80 chappy wiring harness (maybe more)

Looking for the main wiring harness. Maybe more, I will have to check like the headlight wiring. May be interested in other parts if they are in better shape then what I have on the bike now. Thanks for looking.
  17. DT400Rider

What is this? Never seen handlebars like this before

Thanks guys. I am thinking it is the super sport. If I get it, I will take better pictures to figure out the exact model. if it is the super sport, it looks like it has the wrong motor and seat.
  18. DT400Rider

What is this? Never seen handlebars like this before

I may trade for this minibike. Looks like a knob holding down the handlebars. Home made?
  19. DT400Rider

Yeah new at this....but wierd enough...

Welcome to the group. Every time I see some kind of lawn equipment, I see a minibike motor.