Search results

1. TT

Remembering your grass roots - where it all began

When you think about your own grass roots. Where it all started for you. Where it all began. Minibikes would definitely fit in for myself. I remember popping wheelies on Mentone Avenue on my Yellow Honda Mini Trail 50 that I purchased from a neighbor on Keystone Avenue for $100. I also...
  2. TT

Happy Birthday MiniDragBike

Wanted to extend happy birthday wishes to Charles Mosley, MiniDragBike - 2015 inductee to the Minibike Hall of Fame. Happy Birthday Charles.. Long time member of Oldminibikes.com TT
  3. TT

Parting out 6.5hp lifan clone motor

PARTING OUT 6.5HP CLONE MOTOR CULVER CITY CA 90230 REV RACING ROLLER ROCKERS 1.2 $150.00 OBO 14CC PORTED RACING HEAD MILLED .0060- -WITH STAINLESS STEEL BIG VALVES $250.00 OBO CHROME MOLLY PUSH RODS $20.00 OBO 22MM MIKUNI CARBURETOR $40.00 OBO Sold. AGK ALUMINUM INTAKE...
  4. TT

Bad day here in Los Angeles California. Can you feel it too? WTB DB-30s.

This has been a great week and a terrible week all the same. I need bikes. I cannot find them here in California. DB-30s have not been shipped to Northern Tool in Bakersfield, California in the last two years. The supply seems to have dried up as summer kicks off. The bikes that are available...
  5. TT

Predator fuel tank wanted.

I got a used damaged motor yesterday. The fuel tank was hit by something. I would like to replace it. The seller is refunding some of my money. Please PM me if you have a extra tank only (no California Tanks please) shipped to 91403 Sherman Oaks, CA TT
  6. TT

Wtb honda gx-200 black or red

Looking for a clean used Honda GX-200 engine. Shipping to Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Thank in advance TT
  7. TT

I have many happy forum membe'rs who respect me. Please chime in.

TT, has been around for many years. I have done business with many member's. If you are happy with me, getting you custom fit boxes, going to Fed EX, the Post Office, UPS, delivering parts to Ventura from Los Angeles, servicing a need for DB-30 parts here on the Forum, please chime in. I have...
  8. TT

Aluminum DB-30 Wheel Spacer Stock Free. Just Pay Shipping.

Special. For The First Five Member's To PM Me. I Can Cut Them Off A Piece Of Aluminum DB-30 Wheel Spacer Stock Free. Just Pay Shipping. $5.35 Priority Mail Small Box 48 States. Inside Diameter Fits The DB-30 Axle Perfect. Culver City, CA. You Should Have Enough To Do Two Bikes With The...
  9. TT

Doodlebug Chain Tensioner Complete

For sale is one db-30 doodlebug chain tensioner complete. Very hard to get item. 48 states. Culver City, CA $25.35 Shipped USPS Priority Mail No Tracking. Paypal: Minibikeservice@aol.com TT
  10. TT

Picking Up Another Doodle Bug DB-30 Today.

Some of the parts are on hold from another member who needs them. wheel spacers front and rear seat hydraulic brake cable complete rear wheel and bare tire only These parts on hold as we already came to a price agreement on cost and shipping. All other parts are up for grabs...
  11. TT

Picked up another doodlebug today. I sold it long ago.

I picked up another DB-30 Doodlebug today. The bike has a bone stock 6.5HP clone installed in it. Unfortunately, it has been sitting some time. At least since last September. Now, clone motor's do not usually gum up too much and run badly, but this bike has a few malfunctions. The gas petcock...
  12. TT

Has anybody spoken to 1badfox?

1badfox had a terrible accident about 2 months ago. Has anybody heard from him to see how he is doing now? I was thinking about him this morning and wondered if he is OK? Get well soon, TT
  13. TT

TT, Let's The Cat Out Of The Bag. DB-30 On eBay. With A Quick Question?

I am letting the cat out of the bag early. For all member's to get the heads up. Tell your friends about this machine. Because, I am always looking to keep myself busy, I decided to list a mini bike on eBay. I have not used eBay in about 2 years. Member's here can check it out searching...
  14. TT

TTs. Misc. Parts Sale From My Storage

ITEMS FOR SALE. PICK UP CULVER CITY, CA. SHIPPED AT BUYER'S EXPENSE. DB-30 2-Foot Pegs (no springs) & 1-Kick Stand. $5.00 Each. DB-30 2.8HP Clutch Guard. $5.00. DB-30 Front Wheel With Bearings (a few scratches from tire iron). $12.00. DB-30 Rear Chain Guard. $5.00 DB-30 Seats 3-Total...
  15. TT

Hot rod minibke aluminum chain guard $40.00 shipped

Brand new never mounted hot rod mini bikes aluminum chain guard with mounting hardware for sale. $40.00 shipped. Cost was $50.00 plus. Taking a major loss on this item. Paypal: Minibikeservice@aol.com Culver City, CA TT
  16. TT

Hot rod mini bike chain guard $40.00 shipped

Brand new DB-30 seat. $30.00 plus Shipping. Culver City, CA. Sorry, I posted the wrong title and the wrong picture. 48 states. TT
  17. TT

Cylinder Fuel Tank for Sale With Hose Clamps

This metal fuel tank measures 8 1/2" X 4 1/2" X 5". My guess is, it holds a little more than 1/2 gallon of fuel. This fuel tank is not aluminum. I tryed the magnet trick and it stuck. It comes with a cap and a petcock on the bottom. Needs to be cleaned out and made non flamable to...
  18. TT

6.5hp mounting plate arc or hot rod minibikes very reasonable

I got this 6.5HP mounting plate and I am not certain who made it. The plate is fine. A few of the bolts need to be replaced or tapped. I was able to remove it pretty easy. However, upon inspection I found a missing nut or two and a few bolts are not in perfect shape. I have no use for this...
  19. TT

WTB DB-30 Chain Tensioner With Mount Bracket

Guys, I know this is a long shot in the dark. I changed from a Tav2 to a clutch and installed a modified motor. The previous owner cut the mount away from the frame. So, I am left with no tensioner and no mount. I won't hold my breath on this request. Can Paypal you whatever is fair...
  20. TT

Mild Race Clone 6.5 HP With a Tav2. Very Cheap

I just purchased a great motor and Tav2 that I am offering cheap to the member's here. It is being offered because I have another motor and I don't like Tav2s. The Tav2 has minor cracks in the cover. It holds together well. It looks like the bike was dumped. There is an extra belt. $150.00...