Search results

1. L

another bump in the road DAMM !

:censure: so i went last week to a local mini bike shop in L.A that a few people recommended,i ended up goin with a bigger rear tire and a taller sprocket. well today i finaly got some spare time and my wife got home early and was able to watch the kid before he fell asleep, ne ways i put...
  2. L

REAR DISC BRAKES on a mini

does any1 on here run rear disc brakes on a mini bike? i'm lookin at investing is some for my mini, i don't know any places or where to go to find some, i know i would have to have some welding done at least to mount it.i already checke dout the motorcycle swap and i didn't see nothing...
  3. L

Whats every1 want 4 xmas ? ? ?

so whats every1 want for christmas ? ? ? ? i would like a motor,tank, and a few parts to get my bike running . but again gift certificates are always good. :smile:
  4. L

Doin 60-70mph what do i need

well i finaly got me a project, i plan on doin 65-70 mph? what kind of motor,set up do u recomend? and how much money we talkin? i'm new and would like to know my options. thanks for your imput.
  5. L

BLOCKZILLA,ALCOHOL,ANIMAL question

could some1 break it down to me?i was wondering what are the pros and cons of these motors. i hear a few people talk about the blockzilla?the animal and the alcohol motors. could some1 give me a 101. or the pros and cons. from price power and durablity i plan on building a mini soon...
  6. L

new n lookin to find a rolin chasis

hi people i'm new to the forum, and lookin at getting me a rollin chasis or frame n forks,to start with.i stay in LOS ANGELES county and i'm kinda new to minis,the last time i messed with 1 was about 12 years ago,and usually at the local corner store is where u would find some1 sellin 1 or word...