Search results

1. J

Happy Birthday brother Ed

Have a good one.
  2. J

Band plug

My brother's original music. He's on all guitars and drums on this one. He's self taught, writes records, edits. Like and share their page on Facebook. #skyekaptain. Enjoy.
  3. J

Happy Birthday brother Ed

Happy Birthday!!!
  4. J

Stolen minis

I lost 4 bikes last night. Someone came in the back yard and took a Baja Warrior, a purple K&S Hornet, an orange Bonanza BC100, and a MTD Trail Flite 400,hemi orange with black fenders. If I had caught them,the meatwagon would be gathering carcasses. The cops were called,and took a report,but...
  5. J

Tote Gote Model 666 bearing

I bought a model 666 last week and was tearing it down,found a bad bearing. It's in the double sprocket on the swingarm/jackshaft. It's a needle bearing, possibly a B1212,but not sure. If anyone knows for sure,let me know,or a partslist would be even better. totegoteland is expired,so that's no...
  6. J

Found a Bird I want HELP

Nice little Lark mini bike and gocart If someone is near who could snag it, I'd PayPal you for the bike, your gas ,and hassle. I'd love to have it,but won't be up that way for another 10 days or so. I could pay you as soon as it's in your hand,and pick it up in a couple of weeks.:thumbsup:
  7. J

El Burro

I bet this one didn't last long. Mini bike - $50 (Austin) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2010-08-23, 12:56PM CDT Reply to: sale-2bqsb-1914708991@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  8. J

HS50 Points Cam

Need the little cam ring that operates the points on a Tecumseh HS50.
  9. J

K&S DFW area

If one of you guys out that way don't want it, could you get it and ship it to me?? Have cash, but just drove for 2 days, and am tired of driving. Mini Bike Frame This is for the mini bike frame shown below. Good sturdy bike frame for a great start on your rebuilt bike.
  10. J

why???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2009-09-21, 6:27PM CDT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- run good and lots of fun 125.00 has brand new tires. call paul 507 - 6519...
  11. J

Oh Crap!!

I bought 3 old Clintons from jeep4me last week. They were shipped Greyhound express. The local station has a locked unit they put parcels in when a bus arrives and the station is closed. They called me Sunday to say they arrived, but I wasn't home. I went to pick them up this morning and they...
  12. J

Target practice for Kenny???

Here you go 8ball. THE finest El Burro seat for target practice. for a couple extra bucks, maybe he'll paint a target on it.:evil_laughter:
  13. J

Yard Machine wood chipper???

I bought a like new wood chipper with a Tecumseh HM100 that had a damaged chipper housing. I'm not interested in the chipper, but how to get the chipper head off of the crank. It seems to have a short pto shaft with a 3/8 fine thread. The hub of the chipper head looks like it sticks out off the...
  14. J

My latest hack job

Here's the little Cheeftah MB1000 I got from Jay Bell. The steering head had been ripped from the frame, and a bracket added to reattach. The forks were bent and twisted. I removed the front end, repaired the tubes, made a new steering head and welded it on. The little spring cleaned up nicely...
  15. J

More junk for the collection

Gonna pick this up in the morning. Not my favorite, but WAY too cheap. :clap: :clap: The guy is moving and it has to go.
  16. J

Cheeftah info

Anyone have good pics or ads of a Cheeftah MB1000. Rear shot and left side, mainly. Engine info?? Any info appreciated.
  17. J

Cat Fenders

Cat fenders wanted, For 400X, rounded or square lipped. Bad chrome, no chrome, rust not a problem. I plan to paint black anyway. As long as they're fairly straight and repairable.
  18. J

Wisconsin Robin??

This may be a long shot, but out of 10,000 members, maybe someone can help me out. I recently got a commercial pressure washer with a WI390 engine. I've looked asround, but haven't been able to find much info, other than it is 11hp. The problem I have is with the ignition. It has a CDI type...
  19. J

Heathkit Boonie roller

Selling my Boonie. What you see in the pic is included. I'm keeping the throttle, but adding a 8ball seat, and rear fender. I got it complete enough to ride, but I'm pulling the motor, 2 speed transmission, brake, and throttle. Make offers Serious offers only please. I don't need the money, so...
  20. J

Parade Kart

Here's one from a friend. He lets the kids putt around the yard, and rides it in his hometown parade. It's built from a stretched lawnmower chassis,with a 5hp Briggs behind the seat.