Search results

1. Parliament

Looking to do a photo shoot with my mini bikes

So I posted a craigslist ad. Wish me luck. Of course photos will be posted once shoot is complete. If I cannot find a midget I am going to get the tallest woman I can find. Ad below: Female Small Person wanted for Photo Shoot with Mini Bikes (******)...
  2. Parliament

Should I get this:

rupp frame with wheels
  3. Parliament

I cannot find my Engine Mount bolts.

I have a Tecumseh 5HP and an Alexander Reynolds frame. I would love to know the size of bolts I should buy and not have to go back and forth to the store.
  4. Parliament

First ride of the season.

I know some of you ride year round. It gets too cold here and way to hard to start the engine in the Winter. I just bought a '72 Valiant and deal with my wife is no more $ to be spent on anything else anymore. I am having trouble getting the Valiant started(gas flow problem) and got disgusted...
  5. Parliament

From another fourm....good read

Mini bikes.. money well spent? - ADVrider
  6. Parliament

1970 Taco mini bike model T-100

Mini bike 1970 TACO Completely restored 1970 Taco mini bike model T-100.5HP Briggs. This is a west coast mini bike you never really see them on the east coast. The bike has collector value check out Taco MiniBikes - The Ultimate Mini Bike of the 60 is back 646-775-8696 Mike
  7. Parliament

Why is is so hard for people to send you a picture?

CL listing was for Schwinn's with the springs and shifters. He said he had over 20 bikes for sale. I describe the bike I want and he says he has it. I ask for pic. I never get pic. I am not driving 40 minutes to find out it is NOT what I want. UGH!!!!
  8. Parliament

Good Buy?

HONDA EXPRESS NC-50
  9. Parliament

Oh man I coulda bought a mini bike.

But I bought a slot machine instead. Pretty cool machine too. It is a Divers model. It has tokens in it and works perfectly. I hope my wife likes it.
  10. Parliament

Mini Bike O Mini Bike

You rolled into my life and made me smile I rode you every day for more than a mile One day you drank all of your oil and never asked for more You tried to warn me but I did not know what the white smoke was for I pushed you home, dejected and sad I kicked you in the tire, I was really mad...
  11. Parliament

Home Made?

mini bike
  12. Parliament

What are they?

MINI BIKES / MOTORS
  13. Parliament

Please wear a helmet and be safe.

Bay Shore teen riding minibike dies in crash with SUV -- Newsday.com Coincidentally I crashed on Saturday night at exactly the same time. I was turning around in a small cul-de-sac and the engine was surging. I hit the kill switch and was standing on the brake. It keep shutting down and then...
  14. Parliament

CL Honda mini for sale <NOT BY ME>

old school HONDA MINI BIKE
  15. Parliament

1973 Mud Bug Trike?

1973 Mud Bug Trike I jsut saw this and contacted the owner. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  16. Parliament

My wife said: "aw hell no"

Go cart Anyone want to buy this for me *wink wink* and give it to me as a gift?
  17. Parliament

My other twins

18. Parliament

$850 for a Go-Kart. NOT~~~~

GO KART COLLETABLE TYPE FRAME 6H.P.OHC ENGINE hahahahahaha
  19. Parliament

My wife is giving birth to twins tommorow.

We are in the hospital now. Baby B decelerated a little yesterday which caused the Dr. to want her in the hospital for safetys sake. She is having a boy and a girl. Charlotte and Parker. Wish us well. No way I am ever sellign any of my minis with a boy now....
  20. Parliament

what is it>!>!>!>!>!

Minibike