Search results

1. jeffdubb8

Benelli Volcano

Lil pricey IMHO...even for a Volcano with a title. Decent bike though... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Benelli-Volcano/263964848628?hash=item3d7587f1f4:g:j8oAAOSwFYZbr9Yt
  2. jeffdubb8

BRONCCO TX-4 Finished

As much as I love the coffin style tanks, I really dig these simplistic Broncco TX-4's. So basic, yet classy. Everything down to the bolts has been restored. NOS seat, NOS wheels, NOS grips, and the Aspera HT25 engine was completely torn down and rebuilt. I really like that Spray Max 2k...
  3. jeffdubb8

Broncco TX-3 Finished!

Finished another one...this time it's my Broncco TX-3. I really tried to be as correct as possible, using all original bolts/nuts and all other parts are NOS. Seat is NOS, tires NOS, grips NOS, wheels (inners and outers) NOS. The only things that are 'non-Broncco' are the brake/throttle cable...
  4. jeffdubb8

H35 Lighting Coil Flywheel Questions

I have an Aspera HT35 from the 1960's/1970's which for all intents and purposes is the same as an H35. I recently got an H35 lighting coil from an OldMiniBikes member and the flywheel rubs against the coil. Question is: are the flywheels on the lighted H35 engines different than the flywheels on the...
  5. jeffdubb8

H35 Lighting coil vs HS40 Lighting coil, same?

Hi guys, does anyone know if an HS40 lighting coil will fit/work on an H35? Thanks.
  6. jeffdubb8

Broncco Wheels: 3.5 x 7 and/or 3 x 5

Looking for some Broncco wheels...preferably in 'decent' condition. 3.5 x 7 inch and 3 x 5 inch. Thanks.
  7. jeffdubb8

Broncco Grips: Green, Blue, Red, Black

Looking for GREEN, BLUE or RED Broncco grips. Preferably in good condition. Willing to pay decent money for ones in nice condition :thumbsup:
  8. jeffdubb8

Who rebuilds Tecumseh - Aspera Engines?

Can you guys recommend someone who rebuilds Tecumseh/Aspera engines? Someone who does good work and is reasonable. Just looking for a stock rebuild, no performance parts. I have Mike Clements here in Phoenix, BUT, he takes 6 months to build them, costs a fortune, and mostly specializes in...
  9. jeffdubb8

Supporting Member Icon/Purchase Location

I know this could/should probably be in the off-topic section...but I wanted it to get more attention. I've been a member here for a long time, and a supporting member for a long time. I love this site. However, it's a real pain in the arse to actually find the area to re-up your supporting...
  10. jeffdubb8

Tecumseh Motorsports Engine Question

I recently purchased what I 'thought' was a flathead Tecumseh Motorsports H50. I'm not an expert on these engines, as I've dealt mostly with Aspera/Tecumseh HT-25/35 and HS40 motors. If there are any Tec. Motorsports 'experts' on here, please let me know if the following is a TM H50 motor OR if...
  11. jeffdubb8

The Ultimate Benelli VOLCANO!!

I wanted to pay tribute to the "Original" Volcano, literally the 1st Volcano that ever came to the US (allegedly). It was a copper gold color, and I'll never forget it. I grew up down the street from Cosmo, and although my first minibike was a Broncco TX-2, the gold Volcano that I saw just blew...
  12. jeffdubb8

Broncco TX-3 Restoration Finished!

As always it took longer than expected...but I finally finished restoring my TX-3. I usually try to go with factory original colors...but I really fell in love with this copper red so I said what the heck! A few comments: The engine is an ASPERA with all NOS internals, but it's an HT40 from a...
  13. jeffdubb8

NOS Broncco Chain Guard

Hard to find... broncco chain guard | eBay
  14. jeffdubb8

Predator Throttle Linkage

I still can't find the search button that we used to have, so I'll apologize in advance for asking something that I'm sure has already been asked 100 times....(I just found the SEARCH button, sweet!!!) Help still appreciated :thumbsup: I need a HF Predator throttle linkage/hookup for a...
  15. jeffdubb8

Needed Tecumseh Lighting Coil PLUG

Does anyone have a Tecumseh lighting coil PLUG...I have the one coming off of my HS40 (no problems there)...but I don't have the female (or is it male, lol) end that would connect to the actual mini bike.
  16. jeffdubb8

Help! What is this piece called?

I need your collective knowledge please...What is the piece in this picture called and do you know where I can get some, particularly the LONGER ones used for mini bikes that have a brake light. Thanks guys! Shoot, I posted this in the wrong area...Sorry.
  17. jeffdubb8

Help...Tumbling Bolts-Nuts

I recently purchased a rotary tumbler from HF to do "renew" some old school nuts and bolts. I heard the rotary tumblers are typically "wet" tumblers...so I used about 1lb of glass bead (because I had some extra laying around, it's a 3lb tumbler) with a touch of dawn soap, a touch of lemi-shine...
  18. jeffdubb8

Tecumseh Performance Help

I have an H70 that I'd like to "hop" up a little and gain a few more hp from and make reliable as well. I'm not looking for some insane engine that is squeezed to the gills and needs a rebuild every other run. I'm looking for some solid (mildish) performance upgrades. I'm using an H70 circa...
  19. jeffdubb8

NEED: Tecumseh 3.5hp LIGHTING COIL - 5/8 shaft

I've been searching for a 5/8 shaft lighting coil for a Tecumseh 3.5hp engine from the 1960's-70's era...Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks!
  20. jeffdubb8

Broncco Renegade, TX-4 and Go-Kart

Finished a couple more for the Broncco Collection... The first one is a Fantic Broncco Tx-10 Renegade with a high performance worked h70 Tecumseh on it. (have the original Aspera but needed more power as it's street legal :laugh: ) It also has a 2 speed clutch and really runs out...