125cc

1. Peekster

Lifan 125cc Engine

Looking for a 125cc lifan with clutch Or who's got the best deal on them
  2. T

Speedway Super Spyder with a 125cc Sachs

Help!! Just acquired a 95% complete 1970's Speedway Super Spyder. Need a few parts to finish this awesome rare bike. If anyone has the following parts please let me know. Exhaust manifold. Intake rubber boot (between carb and air filter) Air filter outer chrome cover. Right foot peg...
  3. OND

~Happy Birthday 125cc Crazy~

:happybday:Happy Birthday 125cc Crazy , Hope ya have a great day ! :happybday:
  4. 1969 sachs 125cc engine

1969 sachs 125cc engine

5. 1969 sachs 125cc engine

1969 sachs 125cc engine

6. 1969 sachs 125cc engine

1969 sachs 125cc engine

7. 1969 sachs 125cc engine

1969 sachs 125cc engine

8. cruzier81

125cc manual clutch on kart

I seem to be having bad luck on getting tbis kart going.i started out going to put 12hp tec on it ,got it running good then starter flew off.then i was going to put scooter motor on it,but found out dude i got it from took stuff out the tav.so now have roketa 125cc pit bike everything seems junk...
  9. suicycle

Honda GROM 125cc

I'm definitely getting one of these, who else wants one? http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/05/14/2014-honda-grom-125-first-look-review-photos-video-specs/ Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  10. M

125cc Power Wheels

Hello guys! (sorry for my English ...i'm from Québec and speak French) I'm reading for a long time but never really post. I've just finishing a big project. The goal was to used all the parts that i've been collected for years.... Ok here is the set up: Chinese atv 125cc...
  11. T

Mini Baja MB165 swap in 125cc

First post here but have been reading posts for some time. I have a MB165 and am looking to have some more fun with it. I take this camping and drive around at home and am thinking I want to add a 125cc 4 speed manual dirt bike engine. I am thinking of this motor as it also comes with the...
  12. ZR9B

CT70 knock off 125cc lifan??

the 125cc Lifan knock off....Do they really bolt in and go??? is there a better bang for the buck??? thanks
  13. godfather75

125cc pitbike motor

I am looking for a good running 125cc or 110cc lifan motor? Pm me with price if you have one. Thanks
  14. zeeman

1974 Honda Z50 with 125cc engine

This has been a project of mine for several years. It started out as a really rough looking Z50A. All of the paint has been redone, but is not perfect. Looks really good though. Brand new Lifan 125cc 4 speed with manual clutch hooked up. Never been started because I never got it wired. It...
  15. G

going to be getting a lifan 125cc engine

ok so im going to be getting a 125cc lifan with a 4 up manual tranny. what mods can i do to it? im also going to be getting a 22mm carb as its what money permits. so what all mods can i do to make it better? i already know about the bbk. dont have money for that and im going to wait a bit for...
  16. Peekster

Whos got the best price Lifan 125cc

Who,s got the best price on the lifan 125 and how good are the engines.Thanks
  17. jim_himself

My 125cc lifan doodlebug

Hello, for the last few weeks I've been working on putting a 125cc lifan in my doodlebug. All that separates me from completion is a clutch lever, some #420 chain, and the exhaust, all of which are in the mail. I started it for the first time today and man is it loud. The whole bike is kinda...
  18. S

Awesome trike 125cc 4 gear manual but I dont need it.

[PRICE_ADJUST]Awesome trike 125cc 4 gear manual but I dont need it. Hey, I have a 80's Suzuki atl125 that has 1600 miles on it. The thing is in new condition other than a sticker pealing, and a lil crack on the fender. ha4 gears, manual with auto trans.... Full of power, runs and...
  19. shoe

125cc Clone engine 4 speed , Honda Clone

I have this 125cc engine that is 4 speed with a manual clutch ,, It will fit in any of the honda bikes , I have the engine , wiring harness , cdi unit , intake manifold , sprocket ,,, Heres what happened I sold this on ebay and during shipping somthing happened to it and it got dropped ...
  20. C

1971 Italian Harley Davidson Rapido 125cc-- Excellent condition!

Italian made 1971 Harley Davidson Rapido 125cc. Excellent condition, runs and drives great! Unique vintage piece perfect for any Harley or bike collector! - Motor completely rebuilt (rebuild receipts and manual included) - Original paint - Original tires (in good condition, usable, no...