1. paul kellam

1970 fox campus?

wish i knew how to post a pic I just picked up a fox complete minus gas tank and carb, i got it running today
  2. markus

1970 ct70 honda parts wanted

I'm trying to complete an original 1970 ct 70 I just bought. I need cheap parts like leftovers from maybe a resto or something, parts dont have to be nice just usable. Left handlebar or pair of handlebars, slightly bent/dinged/little rust is doable. parts carb, or bowl for with the...
  3. M

1970 rupp horn wanted (photo?)

Does anyone have a photo of the accessory horn that was available on the 1970 Rupp Roadsters? Or have a horn they would like to sell?:thumbsup:
  4. Rupp_It_Up

1970 Rupp Front Fork

1970 Rupp Front Fork Powder coated with NOS reflectors. $45 + shipping
  5. T

1970 Taco 100

This all started when I bought a '61 Dart kart at a garage sale as a fun kart. I soon learned it was too desirable to make into a fun kart and eventually I decided I was never going to make it to a vintage kart event and building up a vintage go kart didn't really make a lot of sense. I had...
  6. D

1970 Rupp Roadster

Someone go buy this so I won't be tempted. I just bought a jackshaft and hydraulic brake for the doodlebug I picked up just last weekend. Nothing for months but DB's, so I buy one and this pops up couple days later. Vintage 1970 Rupp Roadster
  7. F

1970 Rupp Roadster

1970 Rupp Roadster, I saved it from being parted out 2 yrs ago;barn find 95% original,new seat cover,tailight,clutch cover,belt,rebuilt carb,tank blasted in and out and repainted with new decals, runs well, the only issue I have not looked into is the lighting coil(lights not working) $700.00
  8. Toycartony

1970 ct70h

I picked this up the other day. I have been looking for an H model for a while now. It's all original and pretty low miles. I like the 4 speed and the clutch.
  9. M

1970 honda trail 70 will not start--help

hey Honda trail guys I have a 70 ct trail 70 4 speed that was starting on the 1st kick when I got it , now no start, pulled plug , gets spark some times, getting fuel, any ideas ???
  10. Mean Dean

1970 CCS Charger

This is a original 1970 CCS Charger except the paint. Motor is the original 4 H.P. Runs but needs a good carb rebuild. Original seat with Charger on it. Original fenders, wheels, Tires, chain guard etc. Easy bike to do, The owner added some extra pipe to the original exhaust so his daughter...
  11. trailhopper

1970 Baja?

That is correct. This is a 1970 AMF Baja bike that SCREAMS the 70's. I have been wanting one of these for 10 years and snagged it off of EBay. It is in amazing condition for its age. If you ever try to find one of these this complete you may be waiting 10 years like myself. If I was 6 I would be...
  12. minibikin'

1970 Sears Puncher 100% original barn find

Well, I'm sure many of you saw this bike on here yesterday. I just happened to luck out and get in touch with the owner who is only 20 miles from me. When I got there and saw the bike in person, I knew it was a done deal. He purchased a storage unit and this bike was sitting in the very far...
  13. F

1970 Fox Sundowner Build

Ok so I purchased this bike a week ago, and just started working on it a bit today. Paid $75 for a roller (feel like I overpaid a little but not very concerned). Today I took the whole bike apart, and then started to sand blast a bit of the frame. Until my sand blaster just decided it...
  14. M

1970 Heald Super Bronc

1970 Super Bronc by Heald Inc 10 HP Fat Tire Minibike | eBay
  15. A

1970 SSSCatII 2250-001 Tecumseh 4 hp

Need the silver metallic clutch guard and the cent. clutch Earl Bassett thanks!
  16. KustomKartKid

1970 Muskin TRI-CAT

IF I do make it to Windber it will only be because my kid has been helping me non stop for the last week....a lot of 10 hour days mixed in there. I wanted him to have something nice to ride to reward his efforts so in between stints on the Spitler bike we did a quick mechanical resto on...
  17. markus

1970 Rupp roadster matching numbers

I traded a buddy a bike I was going to part out(fox spoiler) for this roadster figuring I would just part this one out instead as he wanted the fox. Been on the fence about doing that as it is pretty clean. After taking it apart and cleaning stuff and realizing just how complete and clean...
  18. roccosbike

Trade GC160 for 1970 5HP Briggs

View image in gallery View image in gallery I will trade this engine for yours, I dont want junk engines that burn oil.It needs to run and look decent.I want it for my 1970 Taco T100.
  19. SimpleTom

1970 Speedway Scarab roller

I bought this when I first got back into minibikes and thought I would restore it. Fast forward to now and I am focusing on my Trail Horse projects and have no time for this one so it has to go. I bought a NOS rear fender for it and the tank off ebay. The wheels are rusty but solid. The tires...
  20. markus

1970 rupp spoke wheels (Grimeca)

Looking for a super nice set of 10" spoke wheels fro a 1970 Rupp. They used Grimecas. some other bikes used the same style wheel they utilized the bolt on brake drum assy usually always 6 bolt holes, but I have had one in the past that just had 3 bolt holes drilled. Sun Warsaw also made one...