1. markus

Tecumseh H35 1970 tag needed! Will buy, have others to trade etc..

I need an ID tag for a 1970 H35 that got ruined during paint stripping process trying to remove some really tough paint!! Off a side popper is fine, will buy or I have other tags to trade, 1970 HS40 tag 1967 and 1968 H35, 1969 and 1972 H25 or other parts possibly worth about $35 :shrug: Thanks
  2. M

RUPP 1970 Enduro not a restore but trying to make more MINE.

Hello all I been reading through more of the builds here, well RUPP builds and all I can say is wow. I wish I had the money and skills to make mine look this good. Im first trying to make it complete and run then I'll work on making it nicer, or more MINE, as I said in opening line. I already...
  3. B

1970 Broncco TX1

Looking for the clutch cover/chain guard and the kick stand. Thank you.
  4. R

1970 Traccycle

Not mine minibike 1970 traccycle
  5. nds1968

1970 Benelli

Not mine https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/5802456423.html
  6. U

1970 "tony-Pony by Couparral (rolling chassis)

I have a 1970 Tony-Pony frame and original wheels and tires (rolling chassis). Previous own had done some light painting over. nothing that can't be brought back to original color. Seat is in beautiful condition with no rips or tears. Notice the photo of seat shows a divot due to something...
  7. L

1970 Poney Bike ???

Hi everyone, Just bought this beauty. He told me it's a 1970 pneu bike. They were made In a small village close to Québec Canada. Has anyone have any other info ? It runs fantastic.
  8. D

1970 Rupp Roadster original condition

Hi, just thought you OldMiniBikes's would like to see a new find. 1970 Rupp roadster, cleaned up original. New coil, point & condenser, everything works, Rupp Trail tires, original cables. The rear running light does not come on, when the headlight is on. The rear light comes on, when I turn the light...
  9. keystone kid

WANTED 1970 Gemini sst50 parts and information.

Hi I just picked up a 1970 Gemini sst50 project. Looking for handle bars, gas cap and tank badges,spring for kick start,kickstand spring, side cover bolts, ignition with key and a few other parts . I'm looking for information on what Yamaha YG1 engine parts will work ? Places to find parts ...
  10. S

Rupp Roadster Light Issue (1970)

Hope this is the section for the post..So I have a completely original 1970 Rupp Roadster. The headlight and tailight are very dim, to the point of barely seen. Have gone through the wiring connections and replaced the headlamp as original was burned out. Could the lighting coil be an issue...
  11. M

1970 Rupp Scrambler

Nice 1970 Rupp Scrambler. $200. Missing engine/clutch. Has original tires (cracked though), fenders, tank. Seat cover is there but in bad shape. Located in St. Charles Missouri or would be willing to ship at your cost but this weighs 75 lbs. I am unable to add photos- I can email or text...
  12. R

1970 TACO ST-100 (Super Trail)

This is a very clean Taco ST-100 (Super Trail) mini bike less motor This Taco has an ultra low serial # of SO15 Frame and fork are as straight as an arrow Zero rust along with no dings dents or any damage Front and rear suspension Front and rear brakes Original seat in excellent condition Tires...
  13. B

Help with Carb linkage for 1970 Boonie Bike

Can anybody help me with the carb linkage for my 1970 boonie bike? I took apart the carb to put new baskets on it and am having trouble getting the linkage working properly. The carb is for a 5 hp Briggs and Straton. Any photos of your setup would help. Any advice is appreciated.
  14. Fantic Freddy

1970 Broncco TX-7 fork reflector

Does anyone know where I could find an original fork reflector for a 1970 Broncco TX-7 ? It's actually mounted on the headlight bracket. Thanks.
  15. topnotch

1970 Rupp sprint

I'm looking for forks and (1) rear fender for a 1970 Rupp sprint.
  16. ugmold

1970 Easy Rider Trike

Just saw this on my local CL, not mine.. 1970 easy rider 100% original minibike
  17. Midyrman

1970 HS40 Carb Adjustment / Help Please

Can anyone tell me the settings for the bowl screw and the air screw so I can get the engine started and adjust from there? In short, if I turn each screw all the in how many turns do I back out each screw? I've got the engine to fire and even run for a few seconds. But the spark plug looks...
  18. Fantic Freddy

1970 Broncco TX-7 tank decal

Does anybody know where I could find tank decals for my 1970 Broncco TX-7?
  19. H

1970 Rupp Roadster Project

I'm looking for some input on a rupp project. Would like to just get it going with minimal $ for a first time mini bike driver...don't want to overpower it. Considering putting on a 3hp B&S flathead I have from a edger (or a 79cc predator) and since it's missing the TC driver, just go with...
  20. Not so mini bike

1970 hs40 with lightning coil

Pops with starter fluid. Looks like it's in good shape. Came off of an artic cat sss II Black shroud gray block. Looks like there black under the gray. Still has the muffler sticker on the shroud. Not sure if the lighting system works or not. $325 plus shipping. Or can bring to windber.