1. DeadPixel

84 Honda ATC 200 carb for 196 clone?

Has any one tried using a carb from a 3 or 4 wheeler? My brother has a few ATC200 motors and noticed the carbs are mikuni's. I know these motors make around 9-10 HP so thought it should be around the right size for our motors. The carbs are cheep at around $20-$30 and I might be able to pick a...
  2. BWL

390 to 200 carburetor problems?

I've heard that people have a hard time using a 390 carburetor on a gx200. I know most guys use it for alky, but why is it a problem on gas? What is the problem? Have their been any solutions?
  3. C

Coleman 200 sqeaky brake

Hi all. What's the cure for a squeely brake on the ct200u? Thanks.
  4. M

Looking for best street tires for my Baja 200. 19x7-8

I have two Baja's. One is my beater i ride off road. The other i an making a little nicer for my wife to ride around the neighborhood. She will never go off road. Suggestions on good tires for riding residential streets. Thanks for the input from a semi-newbie. Matt
  5. Z

200 cc baja warrior to 270 cc with tav..

I have a 200 cc baja warrior and I also have a 270 w/tav I was wanting to put in place of the 200cc. anybody done it??..
  6. E

New here... Street legal Coleman 200

Figured I'd join up, seeing as I need some advise anyways. Picked up a coleman 200 from walmart on black friday for $400, ok price for what it is... I basically got it for LEO use while working at the bigger events, shows and races, where a golf cart just doesn't fit through man gates or...
  7. R

Coleman 200 Seat Suspension...Installed

I put this together about a month ago. Works well, especially off road in bumpy areas...Replaced original base with 3/4" plywood, bolted 2 valve springs to it with fender washers and lock nuts on the back side, bent a right angle in a 6" T hinge for the front and added a piece of 1/2" plywood...
  8. dogfoot

WTB: Baja 200 metal fenders

Hello, I need a set of metal fenders for the Baja 200. I am doing a custom build and plastic fenders will just not work for what I need to do. You can have my black plastic fenders if you want them. thanks --- Kent
  9. Sprocket86

DB 30 GX 200 header pipe

I know this has probably been asked many times before but I'm coming across a lot of conflicting information. Does anyone know of a header pipe with the 3/4 inch pipe thread for a briggs muffler that fits a first gen DB 30 that has a Honda GX200 swap without the use of an aluminum adapter...
  10. C

Brake question H&H 200 me

What type of glue/epoxy is used to set the stationary pad onto the back half of the caliper. What (solvent I assume) can I use to remove the old pad material
  11. Bonanza MB 200

Bonanza MB 200

Bonanza MB 200 seat
  12. Bonanza MB 200

Bonanza MB 200

Bonanza MB 200 seat
  13. dogfoot

Baja 200 what volt ?

What volt is the Baja 200? I want to add a tail light. thanks --- Dog
  14. BBQJOE

Has anyone here installed a mikuni on their MB 200?

At the moment, I'm mostly having trouble with the throttle cable. If you've done this, what did you do? Did you use the stock cable? Did you purchase a new one? Can you use a standard screw cable clamp under the slide? Did you solder a ball on? How did you route the cable to a vertical position...
  15. 2

ct 200 chain tensioner

I got an issue with my My CT 200 chain tensioner roller. the roller is not connected to the arm. If I bend the tensioner back the roller cones right off. I seem to be missing a berring, I have one but it looks like I should have two. I see several pics on here that shows a nut holding on...
  16. V

Kg model 200 restoration

Not a lot of info on this bike I only found one other bike on the internet and it isn't an exact duplicate of my bike. I bought this bike as a frame only. And I'm trying to get some more info on it. Had the frame media blasted and removed the stuck front forks,had to cut the bars off and heat...
  17. M

inter changable? GX160 vs 200

i have a old 5.5 genuine Honda i got from a lawnmower place, traded for it with a $80 chain saw i got running from the dump. ive had it for a wile. i cleaned the carb and i got it running good. the one issue is the old pressure washer pump was stuck on the crank, he soon cut it and its about 1.2...
  18. B

warrior 200 running issue

hello, new to the site and having a issue with a warrior 200. bought it a few yrs ago and its been ridden a handful of times. bike has maybe 3 hrs tops on it. went to start it today and it would only run with the choke on, as soon as choke was off it died. so took the carb all apart and sprayed...
  19. jeep4me

Yukon Trail / Puma 200

Very nice Yukon Trail full suspension minibike for sale. This bike has less than 10hrs on it. Owned by a women and was governed down to about half speed since she's owned it. Has a small dent on the fake gas tank, but otherwise this bike is like new. Starts up nice, runs great. Asking $500...
  20. capguncowboy

$200+ for a blown Tec engine?

I saw this on Ebay, but didn't look at all the pictures until a few minutes ago. I'm guessing the bidders might have done the same. I know it has a lighting coil/flywheel, and that 631588 diaphragm carb is worth a bit, but who pays that for a blown engine? That's at the top of it's value in my...