1. Aircomet

Pedator 212 Fuel Starvation

I have 3 predator 212 engines all less than a year old. Riding around the property where I am never full throttle more than 30 seconds at a time they perform beautifully. However, when I drive them at my friends house where I can hold it full throttle for a longer time after about 45 seconds or...
  2. danford1

Hemi 212 Predator no governor longevity questions

I know most everybody either bypasses or removes the governors on their Predators. They also rejet the carb and put on a header and air filter. My question is will a Hemi 212 Predator survive running at WOT with ONLY those mods? I'm talking about stock rod, stock springs, stock rockers, stock...
  3. 6.5hp Shinebox

Predator 212 starting problems

Ok cleaned carb got the motor to start with a drill...as the motor idled the starter nut & cup came flying off...i put back on checked my timing put my pushrods & lifters back in..& no start now, i dont remeber if i had a key on my crank...and theres just a little bit of damage to the flywheel...
  4. I

MMB80 and Predator 212 swap help if you can...

So first off let me say hi to everyone. I'm new to the mini bike scene and after alot of days researching still have acouple questions. I recently bought a used monster moto mini bike (mmb80) and my fat butt cant make it up a hill at all with this lol so went and bought the pred 212 motor. Now I...
  5. danford1

Predator 212 Hemi cam questions

I have a Predator 212 Hemi. I started looking for a cam thread but didn't find one. What is the progression from stock to wild as far as cams go? Is there a chart that shows lift and duration of all the cams? How much cam you safely run in a stock 212 Hemi? I mean using stock piston, stock...
  6. V

WTT predator 212 ARC billet flywheel

Looking to trade a predator billet flywheel for the same flywheel for a gx200. Thanks
  7. Dustin C

212 rpm issues

i have a 212 on my db some mods are done ,billet flywheel,billet rod, exhaust,rejet and filter,Autolite 3910X Spark Plug, governer removed, i had the factory sprocket on there the valves started floating around 5500 rpms which is normal until i do more work but i changed the sprocket to a 53...
  8. C

Predator hemi 212 valve springs

If I install White 26lb. valve springs do I need different lash caps or do I use the stock ones?
  9. OND

Tecumseh HS40 or Predator 212 Hemi (60363)

Hey guys give me your thoughts on this build should I go Tecumseh or Predator ? Rebuilt Tecumseh HS40 mostly stock and will stay that way. Or a Predator 212 Hemi head (60363) that will stay governed but maybe some after market parts. OH and I'm a big boy..:anon.sml:.so give me your honest...
  10. B

212 hemi head

who's doing hemi head with big vavles and ported??? who doing good work??
  11. J

1970 rupp roadster with 212 predator

THIS IS A FAST FAST FAST MACHINE. Still have to repaint it and clean up the wheels. Please write below if you have any questions or ideas!
  12. D

Predator 212 Old Style Gas Tank Wanted

Looking for old style tank with fill offset to the right that will fit Predator 212
  13. B

212 hemi

what is the max lift a hemi head can take without touching the top of the piston relief..... was thinking of getting a .310 cam with some 1.2 rockers and some 26lbs springs those that sounds right for a little drag motor?
  14. doodlebug6.5

Baja Doodlebug Predator 212

Baja doodle bug with mild predator Hemi has BSP 3 cam intake jetted carb and header 275 obo Text 8146945105 I can send pics
  15. outcrydrummer

Predator 212 / yellow clone parts interchangability???

I got a yellow clone on a kart i bought. It has a header, intake adapter, and im guessing either a swapped carb or stock rejetted. It had quite a lot of metal in the oil, still runs, but i was really wondering if i can just buy another predator and swap the yellow clone parts over? The other...
  16. Smeeneezle

Modified Predator 212 and now it won't start

So, first off I purchased the Stage 2 go kart upgrade kit for my Predator 212 that is for my Carter 2 seater go kart. Once I put on all of the items I fired up the engine (still off of the kart) and it ran just fine except the governor kept it from really opening up. So, I decided to go all in...
  17. doodlebug6.5

Predator 212 Hemi Ticking noise

Have a predator 212 hemi mild build bsp3 cam intake and header it makes a weird ticking noise idling, I know it's not a knock when I opened it up the rod was tight like it should be motor is basically new it runs very healthy and it did make the noise when I first bought it. I'm thinking valve...
  18. P

Idle problems on predator 212

Can't get predator 212 to idle it revs up and down on its own there r no adjustment screws on carb I think it's a fuel air mixture problem any ideas?? Also when I try to give ithe any throttle it won't review it just dies
  19. Possom point

Old style 212 carb issue

Got another Murray track 2 with a old style predator 212, did a carb job on it. It's idles perfect on choke, take choke off dies, without 3/4 to full throttle. I know this has happened before to other ppl. Did the search up top, looked through 10 pages couldn't find what I need, so this...
  20. M

Predator 212 block

How durable are these Predator 212 blocks? At what point does the block become the weak link? I've seen a few of these motors with 3" pistons, how do they hold up?