$250

1. relicracing

American Leisure(?) roller and Bird(?) mini for sale $250 NJ

ID'd by fellow members, Thanks. The white American Leisure(?) has a rotted front wheel and non original front end but cool mechanical disc rear brake. The black Bird(?) has a Kawasaki motor mounted that turns, but the clutch is locked up. Would prefer to sell/trade 'em as a pair but will...
  2. Stitch

Nice 1969 CAT 300x on C.L. $250

Here is one of the oldies near Cleveland, Ohio. Not mine. I thought I'd pass it along... Large heavy duty tool box
  3. Over My Head

Two mini bikes and a frame $250

Have not ridden the two mini bikes for over a year the frame was going to be a project that never materialized looking to sell all 3 I live in Birmingham. Would prefer them to be picked up I don't know how to ship something like this
  4. E

Azusa, Predator, Stinger pipe, Genuine Comet - $250!

For sale $250 after White Knuckle Scramble August 6th Picture was when new but almost $1000 in parts! Probably 10 hours in total! Will be at Scramble Sheridan Il August 6th! First $250 after race takes it!
  5. xBrent92

16 HorsePower, 420cc, Electric Start engine. Never Been Used. $250

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ` RETAILS AT $280 ! Powerland 16HP Gas Engine Electric Start - Powerlandonline.com ` The picture i took is the only time i have seen the engine. I will take more pictures and even record a video if...
  6. minikenny

Broncco mini bike - $250 (Caledonia, WI)

I don't know how much the correct tank would cost, but this looks like a good deal :shrug: Broncco mini bike
  7. G

Complete Running Mini Bike $250

I am putting this up for sale and it has been identified as an electric bike at one time that had a motor put on there. It has a Briggs that starts right up and it rides. drives and brakes just fine. Strong construction with a good looking frame and front forks as well. $250 picked up in...
  8. jeep4me

Cat 250x

Selling the Cat minibike I just picked up. I added a custom clutch/chain guard and installed the wind-up Briggs recoil. Standard recoil is included in the sale. Runs and rides nice. Newer max torque clutch. Asking $250 or best PayPal preferred, cash is welcome also. No...
  9. Not so mini bike

Briggs raptor 3 for sale

Briggs raptor 3. Don't know much about it what I do know is that the guy said it was alky but not sure. Has spark and compression. Has 3 stage header, restrictor plate, throttle kit, air filter adapter and I have a brand new recoil for it. I haven't opened it up to see if there is and...
  10. FloridaMiniBikes

NOS Tecumseh 6.5HP OHV with New TAV 2 Torqe-a-Verter.

Less than 1/2 hour run time to make sure everything is correct. Will not separate. $250 local pickup, or will Pro-Pack and ship (U.S 48) for $300. PayPal is best.
  11. J

Mavericik II Minibike

Im looking to sell my Maverick II minibike I turned this bike into a adult sized bike and put a brand new 212cc engine on it. This isnt the most original bike as I made this for something to have fun with but the engine runs great. Looking for $250
  12. G

NOS: Rupp Parts For Sale $250 for all

The guy I saved these for did not come through so the whole lot is for sale. They are all NOS parts from a closed out Rupp dealer from years ago. I bought them as it was a package deal along with a rolling frame I got. All the parts shown will be $250 plus shipping which is what I have into...
  13. trailhopper

Fat tire $250 East Coast

Not a bad price. Minibike for sale
  14. 70sVintageTrikes

Puma Mini Bike - $250 (O'Fallon, MO)

Mini Bike One year old Puma mini-bike. Runs great and body is in good condition/tires in great condition. 6.5 HP engine; 200lb. max rider weight. This is a great beginning bike that requires no clutch/shifting and goes approximately 35-40mph top speed. Bought it for my son last year for...
  15. B

6.5hp dirt bug/doodlebug $250 (CT)

-Rebuilt 196cc motor from a baja warrior -Governor removed -Custom exhaust -Moroso Ultra 40 race wire -Brand new max torque 12T clutch 3/4" bore. -PMR billet motor mount adapter. -New Carlisle Turf Saver II tires 15x6.00-6NHS -Honda Fuel tank -Engine has a 12V coil under the flywheel that will...
  16. C

pak jak $250

san diego pick up only call or text 760 815 2994
  17. metalhead100

Rupp Roadster Mini Bike - $250

Rupp Roadster Mini Bike Rupp Roadster Mini Bike - $250 Carmel Indiana http://images.craigslist.org/5I65V05J93k73F43I5c58c768c2fe31ec1f2e.jpg
  18. T

Western Flyer Trail Flite $250 Western KS

Selling my Western Flyer that I've owned for 15 years. The motor blew up and I haven't found a replacement HS40 yet. I figured it's time for someone else to have fun with it anyway. It has new upholstery on the seat and the paint was redone shortly after I got it. $250 Western KS
  19. guardrail dave

bonanza with a rod knock $250

bonanza 1300 every thing works but motor has a knock p/u only
  20. J

Cat 400x, $250

Letting this one go :sad: but i know it'll go to a good home. Like the title says, it's a CAT 400X. Still have the original paint and seat to it. only a lilttle tare off to the side of the seat but over all still in good condition. It also has new tires, new tubes, and new bearings, new...