300ss

1. FunWithStuff

Cat 300SS Clutch Cover/Chain Guard

I'm looking for a Cat 300SS clutch cover. Preferably one that has a decal on it since they are not being re-popped. I've included a photo of what the cover looks like. Condition of the chrome does not matter I would just like the cover to be all in one piece without any big holes or dents in it...
  2. xr7gt

Trail horse wizard 300ss

Decided to sell to focus on other projects. Runs well. I hit 28 mph and I am a big guy. I do have the "right" engine, a H35 from another mini bike. Complete with the throttle linkage. For additional $. New Sprocket, throttle. I will ship at your expense. Located in Northern Utah...
  3. Outlaw Ace

MTD Rambler or 300SS band brake bracket and used band.

As stated I'm selling an MTD Rambler or ss300 right hand mount brake bracket and used brake band with a new 7/8" brake lever. If your MTD minibike has the jackshaft bracket and TAV the brake will not work so it must have the flat engine plate and the rear wheel driven from the PTO or left...
  4. buckeye

MTD 300ss

Thining out. Just redone for the buildoff last year. Powder coated, original chain guard, new everything. Engine runs good for a little Briggs. The carb needs a slide for the choke. 325 plus shipping. Or 300 plus shipping without engine. Cheaper to ship.:shrug: Any questions or need more...
  5. 1stBxMopar

Cat 300ss

I just finished a full restoration on a Cheeftah with my older son, so now it's time to build a bike for my youngest son Lucas, who probably spends more time in the garage with me than any of my other kids...... So this one will be for him. The bike is a CAT 300SS and I think it will be perfect...
  6. C

Need rear sprocket for Cat 300ss

72 tooth with disc brake.
  7. 1stBxMopar

Cat 300SS Rear Fender

Need a Cat 300 SS Rear Fender.... If anyone has one for sale please let me know....
  8. C

cat 300ss

The wheels are silver and the stars are black. Should the nuts and bolts that hold the two piece wheels be painted? or natural finish from the store? I also have the same question for the seat bolts, wheel nuts, sprocket bolts and the wheel bearings. Thanks in advanced Mark
  9. minibikin'

Picked up a Cat 300SS

Just picked this up. The first guy didn't show as he promised so the seller called me. She's got all the goodies. Catman approves!
  10. Outlaw Ace

Cat 300ss 350ss? frame and fenders for sale

300TT Just got this and am selling it. The fenders are in good shape but the front needs a little attention, comes with brackets too. Has decent kickstand also $150 plus actual shipping for the entire package will not sell fenders separately.
  11. Solo Cali

WTB 300ss front end

Would like to buy this front end for my CAT. If you have one please post pics in this thread, thx.
  12. G

scored a 300ss today

so im with my friend in his woods scrounging though this giant scrap pile and he says hey come here i found a another honda frame so i go take a look. turns out its a cat 300ss with the fork thats not that bad of shape. after 30 minutes me and him got it out. i ask him if hes doin anything with...