1. J

Wards 525 (Gilson) Pictures

Pictures of my Mini Bike, I have got the front forks to work (PB Blaster) engine Briggs & Stratton 3.5 runs OK. Bought a HF 212 and a Max Torque clutch. As you can see the rear suspension is solid, but has swing arm. I think it should have shocks which begs the question what would be the...
  2. JimmyC

Montgomery Ward 525

Other Makes Montgomery Ward Mini Bike 5HP Tecumseh Minibike | eBay
  3. Dr. Shop Teacher

Wanted: Gilson/Ward 525 Front Fender

This is the last piece I need to do a complete restore on my 525. I don't mind if it has dents or needs welding.
  4. R

Chris Rummels' 1971 Montgomery Wards 525 project

Hi all, just finishing up my Mini bike project that I did over the winter. I found a mini bike roller on craigs list back in January after looking for a cheap mini bike for my son. I live near Baltimore so I found a roller all the way down near Salisbury on the eastern shore for $50. I...
  5. Dr. Shop Teacher

WTB Gilson/Wards 525 Front Fender

Anybody willing to part with one 525 front fender lying around?
  6. S

525 project

I finished painting my 525 project this week and started putting it back together today. I thought I'd share a picture. The seat is just there to see if I wanted to use it on this bike. Not sure what I'll do. Because this one started as just a frame and forks, I don't have a lot of the hard to...
  7. J

Montgomery Wards 525 Cutch/Chain Guard needed!

I have a Montgomery Wards 525 that's missing the Clutch/Chain guard, anyone have an extra one for sale?
  8. J

Wanted: Montgomery Wards 525 Clutch/chain Guard

Have a Montgomery Wards 525 that's missing the clutch/chain guard, anyone have an extra one for sale?
  9. Dr. Shop Teacher

Ward 525 Band Brake--Photos Needed

Hi, anybody have any photos of what a band brake is supposed to look like on a Wards/Gilson 525? I've found a couple of old photos that don't show enough detail for me to fabricate a close replica. Turns out my barn find had a hack job scrub brake installed. Also, if anyone has a line on one...
  10. S

H50 wanted

I need a H50 for a Gilson/Wards 525 project. Let me know what you have and how much.
  11. vette66_00

A Doodle Bug for $525?!?!?

Ok well its a DB with a 6.5 HF motor...I guess the extra is in the belt drive,the custom horn, and headlight set up. :doah: :out: AND 65MPH???? WTH is this guy thinking he should totally race this thing at Kings/Visalia tracks. He could honk his way into last place right behind me. 6.5 HP...
  12. Montgomery Ward XE 525 and Matt

Montgomery Ward XE 525 and Matt

Matt on my Montgomery Ward XE 525
  13. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

The wiring I am having problems with
  14. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

The kill switch not connected
  15. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Hog.. LOL!!