bc1500sh

1. Midyrman

BC1500SH Hodaka SURVIVOR

Very nice virtually untouched original survivor bike. It is believed to be an early 1969 with the tube rear shocks. E-code engine ORIGINAL to this bike. Frame has not been touched up or damaged. Fenders still have original hardware nuts and bolts. Wheels look to never have been...
  2. Taco Loco Joe

DARE Grips for BONANZA BC1500SH

Hey OldMiniBikes, I Need the throttle Side DARE (Made in England) grip for my BC1500 Bonanza restoration. I'd buy the Pair if ya got one. Thanks Joe
  3. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1500SH Shock Springs

Have any Bonanza BC1500SH enthusiasts out there replaced the inner and outer springs on the rear shocks. One of my shocks was frozen. After soaking in Evaporust and a little heat the shock came apart. Unfortunately the inner spring was rusted, busted and now I'm disgusted!:cursing: I'm sure...
  4. Taco Loco Joe

Bonanza BC1500SH

Ok it's time to get started. She's on the table. I'm pulling the engine out today. It ran fine but I'm sending it out to be gone thru. Got some Fenders coming from Tippy. Ones been rechromed. Got an NOS Head light from AJF thanks Aaron. The kidney beans were Ball Burnished. I sealed the Tank...
  5. tyleryamaha

Bonanza BC1500SH rear shocks

Bonanza BC 1500 SH rear shocks 100.00 firm plus shipping good shape. Can send pics over phone later.
  6. slywilliez

My BC1500SH for sale

Here is a ebay link for my BC1500 sh im selling with a small video. :anon.sml:
  7. slywilliez

Bonanza BC1500sh Build from Rags to Riches

I have started this restore a long time ago. The frame has been painted for a few years now and have been spending time collection the small detail parts i need for it and just collection in general lol. This is what i started with, not much but a good foundation. This bike will be done by...
  8. slywilliez

FS MINT bonanza BC1500sh brochure

For sale is a perfect Bonanza BC1500sh brochure. This ad is really hard to find and was never stamped on the backside of the dealer. Don't miss out. 30 shipped.
  9. slywilliez

2 Bonanza BC1500sh Survivors

Here are the 2 newest memebers of my bonanza collection. This are two Very complete bc1500sh survivors with titles and paper work. The story behind these two bikes starts with the original owner buy two brand ones 1500's in 1970 for him and his wife to ride around town when they were younger...
  10. BC DAVE

The building of a bogus BC1500SH

Hi everyone..... Your imput is welcomed here :thumbsup: As the title states.... It's not a original, but has the parts to make for a nice minibike.... Be it bogus or not, at least in my eyes it will be a nice mini because I'll be riding it up here in SACTO :thumbsup: the starting point...