ct200u

1. C

Coleman CT200U on TV

Motor trend on demand channel on TV has a series called "Dirt Every Day" usually featuring off road 4 x 4 vehicles. The latest episode features Coleman CT200U minibikes used on a 34 mile off-road adventure. You can try Motor trend on demand channel free. Check it out.
  2. B

Coleman ct200u and Baja mb200 share the same jackshaft?

Looking for a new jackshaft for my ct200u and it looks like the Baja mb200 jackshaft is the. Same. Can anyone confirm this. Thanks
  3. B

Looking for Ct200u jackshaft set up,anyone have one there tripping over?

Looking to see if anyone has a jackshaft set up that they removed and aren't using. I've had a ct200u I picked up cheap in the back of the garage, pulled it out today and the jackshaft is bent. If cash wasn't tight I'd buy the aftermarket one. Thanks guys.
  4. B

Coleman ct200u original jackshaft setup

Looking to see if anyone has a jackshaft set up that they removed and aren't using. I've had a ct200u I picked up cheap in the back of the garage, pulled it out today and the jackshaft is bent. If cash wasn't tight I'd buy the aftermarket one. Thanks guys.
  5. Blue pics

Blue pics

April 1, 2017
  6. Blue pics

Blue pics

April 1, 2017
  7. Raskin

CT200u street ride

..street ride took few weeks ago..stock gx200 clone.. shorty hot dog muffler,air filter.. governor removed,inverted 10t clutch 68t rear sprocket.tablet used on belly a bit choppy..Thanks for watching :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29Q1VTHtco[/url]. Unwatchable on tablet it seems...
  8. Raskin

couple of late model rides..not bad deals ct200u and db30

https://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/6039757089.html I'd would've bought both these if didn't already have them..nice projects
  9. Jockey

Coleman CT200U Accessories?

Thought about making things for the Coleman ct200u and similar mini bikes. Is there anything out there people would be interested in? I've always been into manufacturing things for people's needs. What are some things people would like to see made?
  10. IMG_03182

IMG_03182

11. Stitch

Coleman CT200U seat, shocks, front end mods finished today

Well, I finally finished this project today. Special thanks going out to FOMOGO, KEN and TRIPLE A! On to another custom DB30.....
  12. S

New Coleman CT200U Owner from Alabama

Well bought me one of these bikes at Walmart the other day on clearance for $250! Being the type of person that can't stand bone stock, I hope to dig into some mods for this cool mini bike. Also, seeing as I don't have any land to really ride it on, most of my driving will be in the...
  13. coelho153

coleman ct200u bike in RI

I have a Coleman ct200u in RI and I want to know a few things 1) where can I ride this legally in the state. 2) is it worth trying to make it street legal if there is no where to ride legally? I do have a small field around the corner from my house I do ride on now but that gets old quick. I...
  14. J

Coleman CT200U popularity just went way up?

I've been playing with pulling my ice shanty with my CT200U. So I go to YouTube to see if anyone else is doing it. I did a search for CT200U in the last 30 days. I get back 178 videos. Holy crap! I'm thinking Coleman & Walmart sold a ton of these over the last Christmas season. The videos...
  15. H

coleman ct200u torque converter install

i bought my son a coleman ct200u for xmas and at the same time i ordered a torque converter from ebay well when i went to go and install the TC i found that the hisun engine on the coleman had a 5/8 crankshaft and the TC was a 3/4 shaft and then i found out that no one makes a TC for 5/8 shaft...
  16. mini85

mini85

ct200u
  17. H

Coleman CT200U choke arm won't move at all

Hello, The gray choke arm located just above the fuel shutoff won't slide to the right as normal. In fact, the bike won't crank at all. My son got the bike on Christmas and I plan on calling Coleman for support, but I also wanted to see if anyone could offer any thoughts. It's been ridden...
  18. S

Coleman CT200U problems

I am brand new to the mini bike world nor am I familiar with engines so bear with me on this issue. I need some help diagnosing a couple problems with this bike. It is brand new as of today but there are clearly some issues. First, there is a loud grinding sound when it is supposed to be...
  19. S

Another Coleman CT200U :)

Just picked one up fromm wally world last week for $399, Ive always wanted one of these, been looking for about 4 years. I really like the largers tires and luggage racks. Looking to so more like ass a TAV and a carb/ pipe kit. Ive only worked with Hemis, so this clone wont fit any of my parts...
  20. C

New CT200U

Hey, all. I picked up a new CT200U from Walmart on Black Friday (last one in stock locally :D ), and have had it out once at a buddy's farm riding around with my newphews (they have an old 60s or 70s Honda minibike). Had a blast! My buddy is more mechanically inclined than I am (I can...