ct200u

1. T

New Coleman CT200u owner, looking for mod advice.

Hey guys, newbie here to the mini bike life. Just picked up the Coleman CT200u which I believe is a gx200 6.5hp clone. What are some of the BASIC things you guys did when you first got your bikes? How about replacing the Chinese spark plug it comes with , a LD-F7TC is oem plug. What's an...
  2. T

get a coleman CT200U to climb hills

Hi all, Complete newbie. I'm looking to climb steep, rough hills at a friend's ranch and I'm a big feller. I don't have the $7,000 for a Rokon but I could spring for a $500 Coleman CT200U from Walmart. Most of the advice I see for these is to make them go faster but I want mine to go slower...
  3. dakota

Wal-Mart Coleman CT200U

Coleman CT200U Trail200 Mini Bike - Walmart.com
  4. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U Vs Motovox MBX10

I am soon going to be buying another mini bike, I just sold my MBX10 and it was a GREAT bike, It reached maybe around 35mph without any mods. So I am considering the Coleman CT200u, it has 4 more horsepower a but has a top speed of 20 mph? Does anybody know why this??? I want to buy it because...
  5. Badlands

Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Info.

Here is what I found out by researching the Coleman CT200U mini bikes that were sold by Cabela's and BJ'S. The Coleman CT200U is built by Hisun Motor Corp USA meaning all final assembly of Hisun products are completed right here in Carrol Texas. USA. They are now selling the same Coleman...
  6. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U vs MBX10

This bike here looks like a good deal right? 6.5 hp engine, classic look, front and rear rack, and 196cc engine... The top speed is 20mph? Anybody know why? Is it the governor? I am just asking because I might buy this bike or the Motovox MBX10, and I was wondering why the MBX10 has a higher top...
  7. Aldovino

Coleman CT200U Miinibike

Coleman CT200U Trail 200 Mini Bike - BJ's Wholesale Club This bike here looks like a good deal right? 6.5 hp engine, classic look, front and rear rack, and 196cc engine... The top speed is 20mph? Anybody know why? Is it the governor? I am just asking because I might buy this bike or the...
  8. N

Coleman CT200U

I was looking at buying a Coleman CT200U for my 16 year old son for Christmas. Most of the riding we would do on this thing would be on a lot of hills to get to flat ridge tops. Will this stock, 6.5HP 196cc bike climb these hills? Also brake well coming back down them? I've never worked on...
  9. JonnyReb

CT200U just a Big Doodlebug?

I think i just realized that my Coleman CT200U is nothing but a slightly bigger Doodlebug , an Baja 200\doodlebug hybrid basically. Not sure of this but as the coleman has no aftermarket following i'm trying to find parts from the many dealers in the Baja motorsports aftermarket..trying to...
  10. Olivedrab

Coleman CT200U MOD Questions.

Hey guys. I just bought a used CT200U on craigslist, and the thing has ended up costing me some money. I paid $280, than I repainted it olive drab for $20, and bought new jackshaft bearings for $20(the old ones were broken and making awful screeching noises). My little bro was riding it Sunday...
  11. Z

Coleman CT200U Gas Cap Leak

Hello, Forgive me in advance, I have no mechanical knowledge! I have 2 Coleman CT200U Mini Bikes that my kids received from their Grandfather. The problem is that both leak gas from the cap. One much more than the other. I've checked the gasket on each and made sure everything was aligned...
  12. BlazeGX

Coleman CT200u tourque converter?

Hi, I have a Coleman CT200u. I think it has a Hisun 196cc engine in it. It could be a predator engine though. I love the bike for off road trails, but when It comes to street riding, its a little slow for my taste. I was thinking of getting a torque converter for it, but I'm somewhat of a noob...
  13. E

Incoming Coleman CT200U and Questions..

I had an older MB when I was 17.. think Sears with a rigged on 49cc moped motor chained to it.. LoL I ordered for $499 a Coleman CT200U from 'a wholesale company'.. shipping was $196 here to West Texas. So $697.. Comes with the 196cc clone.. I ordered from OldMiniBikes some simple stuff Jet Kit /...
  14. W

Coleman ct200u irregular running.

Hey everyone, my Coleman ct200u is running a bit off. First of all the idle speed is strange, it will start to take off very quick and then drop down to the normal idle speed. Usually i can sit there with my foot on the ground while its running and not move, now I have to hold the break in order...
  15. S

How do I get more out of my 6.5hp B&S Coleman CT200U

Just picked up my first mini bike in more that 30 years and looking to see how I can get more out of the 6.5hp Cool little bike but I know there has to be a way to make it better!! Thanks
  16. 5

Coleman CT200U minibike assembly video

I wonder if these are going on sale again? Coleman CT200U Mini BIke Assembly, Pre-Ride Inspection and Starting instructions - YouTube
  17. 2

Coleman CT200u

I'm looking at the Coleman CT200 minibike. The same one that Cabalas had on sale on black Friday for $350. BJ's is selling them for $499. Coleman CT200U Trail 200 Mini Bike (152435477 |) | BJ's Wholesale Club Coleman CT200U Parts some spec's Displacement 196cc Combustion Cycle 4-stroke Bore...
  18. Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U
  19. Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U
  20. Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U

Cabela's Coleman CT200U